Prot/Ret Paladin 404ilvl - Saviour of Azeroth - Madness Heroic Weapon and HC Mounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Chunky1's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prot/Ret Paladin 404ilvl - Saviour of Azeroth - Madness Heroic Weapon and HC Mounts

Selling my paladin as I'm quitting the game for Mists of Pandaria and as I've cleared all current content in Cataclysm nothing left to do.

HORDE Protection Paladin Main Spec Retribution off spec 410ilvl:

Level 85 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Listed is the Retribution gear with Madness heroic weapon this currently selling for 500k+ on other realms so people can get glad.

- Tanking gear Main spec

12.4k Achievement points.

Notable Titles and Feats:

The Insane
    Conquer of Ulduar
    Saviour of Azeroth
    The Undying
    Firelord
    All Rep titles
    All seasonal event Titles
    Legendary Thunderfury
    Legendary Questline for Shadowmourne and items for Sulfuras
    35 Feats of Strength with some unobtainable titles

Gold:

100k Gold

Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting max with latest profession recipes from Dragon Soul.

Top 100 ranked kills on all end game bosses shown on WoWProgress.

Mounts

Ragnaros Heroic Mount
    Deathwing Dragon Soul Glory Mount
    All Glory of the Raider Mounts that are available.
    TCG Big Battle Bear worth £60+ card

ALTS

Full 397 ilvl Balance and Feral Druid with 4set 397 with max alchemy and herbalism
    2 x 80's Priest and Deathknight with WOTLK gear.

Vanity and Leveling

All Heirlooms and hundreds of vanity items and different RP gear and sets including Shadowmourne tabard and TCG Epic purple shirt worth £20+ there is to much to list here but I can go into detail if requested.

There is plenty of rep that has been grinded, rare pets gained and hard achivements farmed I'm willing to answer any questions on the account and can show you in game if you are interested the armory link above shows the majority of mounts and titles as I've not listed it all here.

The gear is of end game quality and the character itself I've had since the begining of my career, I am the only owner and it has never recieved any bans or wanrings, I'm willing to accept paypal bank to bank transfer and am taking offers.

I will send scanned photo id once payment is recieved, any questions about the account contact me.

You can PM me on here or post for more info will also give out public armory on request.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Chunky1; 02-12-2012 at 08:05 PM.

Prot/Ret Paladin 404ilvl - Saviour of Azeroth - Madness Heroic Weapon and HC Mounts
    rmus5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add me on skype: Virus_Guardian