WTS 4x 85 lvl characters. Druid/DK/Shaman/Hunter menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

collision's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 4x 85 lvl characters. Druid/DK/Shaman/Hunter

Item name: EU wow level 85 Druid/DK/Shaman/Hunter(all PvE equipped)(Horde Side)
    Item type: EU World of Warcraft Account
    Payment Method: MoneyBookers
    Payment Amount: 129 EUR
    Info on it: This is my 85 resto/balance druid. My Main(resto), who has killed all DS normal mode bosses.. has around 390ilvl average equipped.. has also been in WoL top 10 for few hours :P .. in the first weeks .. on Ultraxion.. scored one of the highest HPS at the time.. after i got beaten by a lot of OP pallys .. who also discovered that ultraxion should be 2 healed ..
    Also on the account. 85 DK blood/frost, Blood(main)/frost(os), also pretty high ilvl 385+.
    Shammy 85, resto(ms), ~378ilvl average..
    Hunter 85, dungeon gear.
    In general, Druid and DK are my most active characters, Both have done a lot of raiding in Cata, Druid has done also stuff in prev expansion..
    Druid has done all raids in cata.. from start till end.. on normal mode, including few heroic kills.. including DS HC Morchok.
    And.. the druid has also got PvP items in the bank.. (prev season)
    If you are interested, first PM me on OwnedCore.
    Pictures: Druid -
    realm/acc -
    But none of these screens are current, the account is unsubed and recently expired so i cant make any current pics.
    The Druid pic is from the day we killed deathwing.. and the DK pic is midFirelands .. before DS even came out.. now he has most of the gear changed. like shoulders and weapon..
    Why im selling? .. like most people.. i simply have played it for 2 long.. and want to move on, only way i can make myself do that.. is to get rid of the account.
    Some extra stuff... the account has Deathy bound to it.. from BlizzCon.. also a char has a Rocket mount from recruiting a friend..

Also.. forgot to add. Im the only owner, original owner. Can give secret q answer, serial nr's.. etc.
    Last edited by collision; 01-30-2012 at 09:30 AM.

WTS 4x 85 lvl characters. Druid/DK/Shaman/Hunter