8x 85 Shammy,Hunter,Priest,Mage and MORE! High-end account! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

lynn1239's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

8x 85 Shammy,Hunter,Priest,Mage and MORE! High-end account!

Hello,

Because I need to put more time into school and I'm currently not that into games anymore, I'm gonna sell my WoW account.
    Its owned by me only, I never bought any service or characters on it.

Its one battle.net account that has 2 WoW accounts. One on which I Recruited a friend to level up some new toons, and with the other I had played for about 3 years.

Transferring between accounts is free so I'm gonna tell you whats on the battle.net account is:

- Winged Guardian mount (€20)
    - Mini deathwing from cata collectors edition
    - Onyxian Whelpling
    - Mr. chilly
    - Moonkin hatchling (€10)
    - Heirlooms. Included guild heirlooms and caster weapons. Full gear for a rogue or feral druid(leather), plate tank/dps, full cloth &staff which can be used for all casters.

** 2x Shamans 85, horde, Troll and Goblin.

Troll: DS normal geared, got Stonecore drake which is very rare. Resto spec and resto geared.

Goblin: 380ilvl (PVE!!), 6/13HC t11 achievements before nerfs, 6755 achievement points, resto geared and specced, Ele offspec, 20k gold, Jewelcrafting and mining at 525. Its been my main since wrath. 77 companions, 41 mounts INCLUDED the un-obtainable ZHEVRA mount, OS3D 10m mount and both the brewfest mounts. Archeology 525, cooking 505, fishing 321, 3433 honourable kills. Got some Season 8-9 PVP gear in the bank. Bank slots are fully purchased and got alot of bank alts with cloth for leveling, mats etc.

** 2x hunters 85, horde, tauren and bloofelf

Tauren: Been used a bit for pvp.
    Bloodelf: 375 ilvl, cleared full FL with it and a bit DS with looking for raid. Alchemy and herbalism at max level, tamed the rare Skoll pet and Sambas. Got also a turtle pet for tanking. Max bank space, 1830 achievement points, 31 companion pets and 10 mounts.

** 1x Bloodelf priest 85
    Holy&disc specced. Didnt gear this one up so its at 345 ilvl.

** ** 1x Bloofelf Paladin 85
    356 ilvl, protection specced and geared. Got achievements from BWD, BoT and To4W.

** 1x Bloodelf Mage 85
    351 ilvl, Arcane&frost spec. 28 companions and 18 mounts.

** Undead warlock 85
    Used it for pvp and some pve in wrath. New heroic dungeons ready. Alchemy and herbalism maxxed.

** Night elf rogue, 80, alliance
    Needs to be leveled up but got good leveling gear.

There's alot of lower level alts on it. Both accounts have cataclysm on it. I've never been banned and I have never used any hacks or cheats. There has always been an authenticator on it and it still is. I will get it off and give you my secret questions when buying it, also a copy of my ID if needed. For more info about the accounts, you can send me a PM on this website for msn/skype contact if you want. Not going to publish it here.

Also for offers, dont hessitate to contact me. Payment should be done by PayPal or banktransfer if you are also dutch.

Danielle

8x 85 Shammy,Hunter,Priest,Mage and MORE! High-end account!
    lynn1239's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up,up,up! Still wanna sell this :-D