Battle.Net Account with 4 WoW accounts linked LVL85 (Paladin, Priest, Warrior, DK...) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Shiftbricks's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battle.Net Account with 4 WoW accounts linked LVL85 (Paladin, Priest, Warrior, DK...)

Hello i recently decided to stop playing WoW for good and at least get some money for the accounts i possess.

I have 4 WoW accounts linked to the battle.net, 2 Cataclysmic and 2 on Burning Crusade expansions.

Both my Cataclysm Accounts have some playtime left.

On my first Cataclysm Account i currently have 4 lvl 85 Chars:

Grim Batol Alliance- Holy Paladin lvl 85 with 389Ilvl, 4/8 DS Normal Progress, 280% mount speed, Mining/Blacksmithing Maxed, currently holding 43k gold.
    Grim Batol Horde- Disc Priest lvl 85 with 370's Ilvl, 280% and some nice mounts like the netherdrakes, nether rays, Albino Drake, Alchemy/Jewelcrafting Maxed.
    Aggra Horde- Prot Warrior lvl 85 with 375 Ilvl, 280% mount speed, Mining/Engineering Maxed.
    Aggra Horde- Death Knight lvl 85 with 300Ilvl, 280% mount speed, Herbalism/Inscription Maxed.

I also have some lower leveled characters spread across those realms.

On my second Cataclysm Account i have 1 lvl 85 char:

Grim Batol Alliance- Elemental shaman 389 ilvl. PVP geared, 280% mount speed.

I also have a lvl 70 mage on this account in the same server.

I currently dont ask much for this account, i just want to get something out of it, but would be nice to get at least 50€, but its negotiable.
    Any Question Feel Free to PM Me!
    Cheers
    Last edited by Shiftbricks; 01-16-2012 at 01:42 PM.

Battle.Net Account with 4 WoW accounts linked LVL85 (Paladin, Priest, Warrior, DK...)
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also Wouldnt mind Trading the account for a SWTOR account with some playtime left =)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lowering the price to 40€, and the Cataclysm account with the shammy on it has run out of game time.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Traded the account for SWTOR Account