Feenix Account - Pre-TBC (Patch 1.12.1) - 60 UD Warlock menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Nme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feenix Account - Pre-TBC (Patch 1.12.1) - 60 UD Warlock

Hello,

I am here today trying to sell a really spectacular account on the Feenix private server. Given that it is a private server, I am obviously not seeking a ton for this account, however, the account holds some sought after pieces of gear, consumables, reputations and gold. Beyond this, the warlock is in the best horde guild on the server, which has already completed the current wings of Naxxramas that have been released and is prepared to complete the rest once the gating on the other wings has been lifted.

If you want to go back to the original Naxxramas in a well geared, raid ready, one-of-a-kind warlock, then this is your chance!

Gear

This warlock comes with a complete set of epic gear: 4/8 T2 (Helm, Chest, Bracers and Boots), Mantle of the Blackwing Cabal, Choker of the Firelord, Ebony Flame Gloves, Sash of Whispered Secrets, Leggings of the Black Blizzard, Band of Forced Concentration, Talisman of Ephemeral Power, Neltharion's Tear and many more epics to be found in the bank!

Mounts

In addition, this character comes with the rare Zul'Gurub Tiger mount! Be one of the few on the server with this sought after mount. Once PvP mounts are reintroduced on the server, this warlock has access to them as he has already been rank 11!

Reputations and Keys

This character is well known for being exceptional in raids, additionally, it has the reputation to complete the Kris from Cenarion Circle reputation and is already keyed for Naxxramas! All you need to do is log on to this character to further gear it out, everything else is done!

Raiding Consumables

Raiding requires time, money and consumables. No concerns: This character comes equipped with a PLETHORA of raiding consumables! 40 of EACH of the required consumables and the materials to complete many, many more.

Gold

Beyond this, the warlock comes with over 2,000 gold, and thousands more if you prefer to sell the consumables. As a 300 Herbalist/Alchemist, you will have no problem making tons of gold through the AH making potions or going out and mass farming, as warlocks are essentially indestructible as SM/Ruin.

This character is almost at 300 (currently, about 263) fishing, too! No fear, as there is another, 100% safe account that is included with this account that has a 60 rogue and 60 shaman.

Other Perks!

The rogue is a 300 Mining/Engineer and has made over 400 Aquadynamic Fish Attractors, so this warlock will have no trouble getting to 300 fishing, do with them what you want. The rogue also has a number of epics, some tier 1 and other miscellaneous pieces. Another source of easy money if herbing is simply not for you.

Contact

Please, contact me through these forums so we can discuss things over Skype, can provide you in-game screenshots and I can show you the character in game! You will not be disappointed with the time put into this character and the ease at which you will transition into this guild and get decked out!

Thanks for checking this auction out!

Feenix Account - Pre-TBC (Patch 1.12.1) - 60 UD Warlock
    Nme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump!

Heading off to work here shortly. However, I will post some pictures tonight, of both accounts, so there is something a bit more tangible to consider.

Nme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, once more. Pictures are likely to have to wait until later. Still waiting to hear from people.
    Last edited by Nme; 01-15-2012 at 12:23 PM.

Nme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have some screenshots available! Please, get in touch with me so you can get a look at this wonderful warlock! Thanks!

Nme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Busy, busy, busy. Talked with a couple people, but nothing seems to be panning out very well! Please, if you are interested, send me a private message detailing some sort of contact information with which I might be able to readily contact you. Hope to continue to get interested people soon! Thanks!

Nme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A long time without a bump, the inevitable when classes have begun. Still looking to sell! Send me a pm or just catch me on Skype: Bovicelol. Thanks!

Nme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another gap in action. Still looking for a buyer. Please, do not let this account go completely inactive.

Theoretix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please reply to statickism on skype, or PM me here, extremely interested, and can you link some screenshots aswell, cheers.