Want To Sell : ShadowPriest 85 with Tarecgosa + Druid 85 + Paladin 85 + 400K gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Djdaviokt's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Want To Sell : ShadowPriest 85 with Tarecgosa + Druid 85 + Paladin 85 + 400K gold

Hi evrybody I'm a french player on the server Kael Thas.
    I wanna sell my toons by Paypal because of IRL problems.

My ShadowPriest is :
    Full stuff PVE with Tarecgosa the LEGENDARY STAFF, 4 part T13,Trinket of Madness of DeathWing+all pieces 384+
    Full stuff PVP S11 BattleGround + 2 pieces S11 arena.1K6MMR S11 70/75RBG win.
    He has more than 12 100pts Achievements, 138 pets with a lot of rare, 138 mounts(including a rare sea horse).Tailoring+Enchanting

My 2nd character is a Druid Troll with stuff T12 + HOC stuff + Stuff S9 PVP HERBO and Mining
    My 3rd character is a Paladin Tauren with stuff 378+.

I have 300 000 Gold (we can debate this quantity because of i have at all 500 000+)

I Post this thread but i only chat by Mail on [email protected]

The starting price is 750 Euros.

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

I forgot to tell that the account has the Tyrael's Charger and a Free key for D3 because of the 1 year subscription, it means that this account is paid for 10 month (until Dec 2012).

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

You can follow this link to have a detail for the character which has Tarecgosa

Level 85 Goblin Priest | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

I'm online and you can wisp me in game or mail to have more details.

Want To Sell : ShadowPriest 85 with Tarecgosa + Druid 85 + Paladin 85 + 400K gold
    bloodraw08's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seems legit, bumping for a bro

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Bloodraw, i repeat myself but i wanna do a safe transaction and i don't wanna be scammed. I can or/and prefer having a skype/phone conversation.
    I remain at your disposal.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A little UP