Cata Account with Huner, Open to Any offers menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Needchild's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cata Account with Huner, Open to Any offers

Hey guys i'm looking to trade my WoW Account, This WAS going to be my botting account, but recently with LazyBot/Pirox/HB i'm not looking to bot anymore. If you have anything that you would be willing to trade for this account please let me know. I'm not looking for anything amazing account, just something in return because I dont plan to play this character/account anymore. Its on US-Mannoroth. it is CURRENTLY 83, If you are interested in this account PM me with your offers.

Edit: Just saying i've traded accounts before, and I have rep for being an honest person and not scamming, If you are worried about me then look up my name and you will see that i've done this before. I will ONLY go first if you have a decent amount of rep on this forum.

Cata Account with Huner, Open to Any offers