WoW Account 3x 85 (Main Char MAGE) Silvermoon Alliance menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

WhizSlo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Account 3x 85 (Main Char MAGE) Silvermoon Alliance

Hey, so as you can see from the title I'm selling World Of Warcraft account with 3x 85 characters on it (mage - main char, druid, dk). All chars are on Silvermoon EU and are Alliance. I just paid a gamecard a week or 2 ago so the account still has gametime on it untill 31th January. I'm not charging any extra money for the account because of the gametime, it's just a bonus as soon as you buy it the longer you'll be able to play for "free" without buying another gamecard. So here's the more exact info of my character(s).

So as you know the MAIN most geared character is MAGE, it's currently specced as fire but ofc you'll be able to change it however you'll want so giving SS of current talents/enchants/gems is unneccesary. On the screenshot below, items that have PURPLE dot next to them are HEROIC version. If the screenshot below doesn't give you enought of the information about mages stats you can check it up on WoW Armory (Whizslo / Silvermoon). As you can also see on the screenshot i'm currently on Legendary STAGE 2. Which means about 1 more month of farming firelands and you got yourself a legendary. Oh and current progress on the character is 6/7 heroic firelands and it will be 8/8 and maybe even a few heroic DS kills by the time it's sold.

Now the second screenshot will show you the titles. There aren't any special titles that you would probably be really interested in. AND also you can see the PVP gear on this picture, some PvP gear is season 9 and also some season 10 in case you're interested in PvPing.

This picture show you how much Valor/Justive points are >>CURRENTLY<< on the account. Note that I will be raiding on this character untill I sell it so before you buy it the gear may already be better.

And now there are 5 pictures showing exactly which mounts i've got. There are a few good for example Vial of the sands and the Purple one from Firelands Glory. I didn't even bother taking screenshow of PETS because I don't have any special pets that would be worth mentioning.

And now this is the screenshot of all characters on Silvermoon realm, you can check what kind of gear my alts have on armory. The names of alts are Epicfailor and Offspring as you can see on the screenshot.

And this is a little "proof" that the account gametime is untill 31th January.

Anyway this would be it, this is the first time i'm selling account so if i forgot any important info please let me know and also I can accept payment on paypal but bank transfer would be also good. Best method for sell would be ofcourse with a trusted middleman because I don't want to have any problems. Oh and WITH the account I can also add all the 4 activation codes of games (cataclysm, wotlk, burning crusade, vanilla) so that your account will be 100% secure.

Please OFFER how much you'd like to pay for the account and also let me know which payment method would suit you best EVEN if I didn't mention it above, we can still work ssomething out.
    Last edited by WhizSlo; 12-12-2011 at 09:09 AM.

WoW Account 3x 85 (Main Char MAGE) Silvermoon Alliance
    WhizSlo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping up, don't be too afraid to offer, we can make a good deal, i'm not too needy

WhizSlo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump****************

Jock3N's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asdf

May i borrow this account for like 3 days? Want to play arena with my friends at lan. =) Wont change password or anything. You can check regulary if i change any information. =)