5 Accounts:1 Battlenet -Multiboxing Setup - 85 Pally + 4 85 DKs (A) - 110k Gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ash1ey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5 Accounts:1 Battlenet -Multiboxing Setup - 85 Pally + 4 85 DKs (A) - 110k Gold

I am currently no longer interested in playing WoW and I am looking to sell on my 5 multiboxing accounts. Please take your time to read through this offer very carefully.

All toons on all accounts are available for server transfer, race change etc. All accounts are under 1 battlenet of which I am the original owner. However the name under the account is slightly different to my real name, but the address and other details are all correct to mine and match the details under my TrustWho Verified information.

As it stands only the main account has gametime until the end of this month. The 4 extra accounts are inactive.

I am not willing to lower the price due to the amount of time and money I have spent on setting the accounts up etc. It costs close to £200 in game codes alone to setup something like this!

If you are mutlboxing for the first time, I will help you setup the same software I use (isboxer) to ensure its extremely simple for you to get started. I will send you my isboxer config file and you will be ready to go in a matter of a few minutes

However you will need to purchase isboxer which is currently around $10 for 3 months or something like $40 for a year. Well worth it as its a great piece of software.

How I currently have things setup, you will mainly be spamming 3 buttons which will heal with the pally and dps with the dks.

If you want to play the shammys also on the accounts then you will need to set them up to your own play style as I have not played the shammys since WoTLK and I do not have isboxer configured for them. As shammys are casters setting this up is pretty easy.

Now lets talk about the main team I currently use; 1 Holy Paladin and 4 Death Knights. Alliance with there own level 7 Guild. At time of writing 110,000g in the guild bank. The team have Chopper Mounts (roughly 80,000 gold spent on this) and Red Drake mounts on pally and dks.

Across the alliance team I currently have the following professions leveled:
    525 - Jewlcrafting (18 JC tokens ready for 4.3 epic gem recipes)
    525 - Enchanting (almost all vendor recipes)
    525 - Blacksmith (all Bloodthirsty Recipes)
    525 - Alchemy (includes Vial of Sands recipe)
    525 - Mining (two toons have this)
    525 - Herb (two toons have this)
    525 - Archaeology (two toons have this)
    525 - Inscribe (this is on an alt under main account)

As you can see, pretty easy to make tons of gold.

Main Account: Holy Paladin
    Gear: Please see WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

Paladin Extras: 'Professor' Title - Fossilized Raptor Mount - Ashes of Al'ar Mount. In total 10 mounts including chopper. All mounts can be seen from the gear link above.

Additional Accounts: x4 Death Knights
    Gear: Please see WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    Note: Gear, Stats, Achievements and mounts are 99% identical across all 4 of the DKs so I have only listed 1 of there profiles.

Also includes x5 Shamans are on the Horde side of the same server, one of them is 85 (on main account) and the other additional ones are all 80 and 1% xp from 81. While the shammys are fun to play, the DK + pally setup is more powerful and fun to play in Arena/BG's hence why I havent played them since WoTLK.

Asking price is £175 ono - I also have this posted at playerauctions which I would prefer to use for extra security for both buyer and seller. I might be able to take a straight paypal payment but will only decide on that once i am 1000% sure you are not a scammer.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by ash1ey; 12-09-2011 at 11:10 PM.

5 Accounts:1 Battlenet -Multiboxing Setup - 85 Pally + 4 85 DKs (A) - 110k Gold
    giack44's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think i can buy this account if is for only 175£
    Contact me on msn [email protected]
    or on skype zaiont (giacomo gambini)

ash1ey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill add you on msn matey. If your not online right now, I'll be online tomorrow from around 3pm GMT.

ash1ey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added you with msn [email protected] btw

giack44's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R