An extreme account for a Rogue/paladin menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Fizlespark's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An extreme account for a Rogue/paladin

The Druid
    Female Night elf druid

The Average Ilvl is 372/378 eq/bag

Main specc is Tank(bear)
    Off specc is DPS (cat)
    The gear is the same, it just need to get reenchanted/regemmed and you'r ready to be a great kitty DPS if that's what you need.

The armory: WoW Armory Anonymous Nameless Aion Armory World of Warcraft Armory
    You can see from all what he have killed etc, this is ready for Raid Finder, and even the new raid, some great gear. The most of ''boss'' killed achievements are on the mage.

Picture:

The Warrior

Gnome Warrior

371/371 EQ/Bag

Main Specc: Is arms, this is what I PvP in and I enjoy it a lot

Off Specc: Fury this is my PvE specc and I pull more then enough DPS compared to the gear he got.

The gear consist mainly of PvP gear, but as early it is to farm Justice 378 gear and The Hour of Twilight dungeons, it takes notime to get fully PvE geared.

The Armory: WoW Armory Anonymous Nameless Aion Armory World of Warcraft Armory

Picture:

The Mage

Gnome Mage

Avrage ilvl 364/367 Eq/Bag

Main specc is arcane(PvE)
    Off specc is Frost (PvP)

The gear is good enough to do around 26k DPS, that's what I used to lay on during early Firelands progress when i still used this character, this is were my main during most of my wow time WOLTK etc, got 11/12 pre cataclysm and so on.

Armory: WoW Armory Anonymous Nameless Aion Armory World of Warcraft Armory

Picture:

The Priest

Human Priest

Avrage ILvL 355/357 EQ/bag

Main specc is shadow
    Off specc is holy, good enough to heal heroics with easzz, if you got basic knowledge about the class and specc.

At shadow spec I pull around 18k DPS, and its first lately I used him to heal as I got dungeons a lot faster.

Armory: WoW Armory Anonymous Nameless Aion Armory World of Warcraft Armory

Picture:

The Rest

10 Human hunter
    71 human Death Knights
    17 Dwarf Shaman
    21 Paladin

Basic Information

Im not going to link any rare mounts titles etc, just watch at the armory, and the mage and the druid stands for most of my rare stuff.

I'm mainly looking for an Paladin or/and a Rogue at the level of 85. I don't require them to have great gear etc, but If they got bad gear I require that the account holds an amount of in game gold so I can gear up easier, the same is if the account got great gear I don't require it to have gold at all.
    THEY ARE ALL LOCATED ON STORMRAGE EU

Don't hesitate to take contact even if your account only have 1 paladin or 1 rogue, but if it got both it would been great.

Trading Security

Im not sure how we can make this a save trade, but I'm can happily become ID - Verified if you want be to, I assume you do the same then. I'v never done this before but using a trusted middleman would't been bad either.
    I'm the first and only owner of the account with the secret code password etc.
    I would love to take contact over Skype, and do the trade via it, but start with sending me a message here, or reply to this thread. I'm checking it at least 15 times daily as I'm kinda desperate
    Last edited by Fizlespark; 12-10-2011 at 09:22 AM.

An extreme account for a Rogue/paladin
    xinerlol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanna trade, answer my PM
    Last edited by xinerlol; 12-18-2011 at 08:44 AM.

jornstene's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am definately interested in this. I have a 85 Rogue and Dk the rogue have full cata and the dk have almost full cata. My skype is: belden94 add me plz!