1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL referral Program?

Okay .. so, I am perfectly aware that referral programs are generally frowned upon here. However .. I have a plan, and a vision. AND if ANYONE can do it.. it's US.

Okay so .. if you haven't looked at this before this is how it works...

And THIS.... is the prize legend.

Now before you all loose your minds, and rant on and on about it.. hear me out .. I offer this as a project for the OwnedCore community.

Look at the LAST and final prize.. Now don't get me wrong.. It's almost unattainable... HOWEVER .. between all of us.. I think we could pull it off. We just keep recruiting Using 1 referral link..

Now don't get me wrong.. maybe we don't have that many members.. but I bet you almost ever single member of the this community visits other places.. for Example .. I am a full member on Something Awful. That has TONS of users... and who gets s*#t done??.. GOON SQUAD gets s#*t done.

Anyways.. all I am saying is I think we could pull this off, and create our own champion. (The panda we all have grown to love as our mascot. Maybe we can even name him Ket :P)

I am willing to take this project on. What do you guys think.. ?

So .. before I go any further with this.. I am gonna go see what kinda reaction I can troll up on Something Awful, or even 4chan :P .. I already have 4 Wow guilds talking about helping out .. and I just posted my entire Email list to the referral site. :P

I'll keep you guys posted via this thread. (As long as it stays open) feel free to PM me with ideas, and or leave your thoughts in this thread. If I get enough interest, and we feel like we could push this. THEN I will post a referral link.
    Last edited by gezus; 10-19-2011 at 07:10 PM.
    Teh Gez (òÓ,)_\,,/

LOL referral Program?
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, one huge problem with this. Who gets to actually go to the all expenses paid trip? And I doubt many other forums will participate in something like this to help a forum they don't visit.

Addressing the issue that "we don't have enough members." We have Members : 569,980 members. Granted, most of those are not active... but we still have plenty members. The only thing in question is the amount of players that play LoL, and that can be answered due to the fact that you can refer people multiple times, and it does not take long to level to 5.

gezus's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, like I said.. this is mostly about the discussion. I just wanna see if we could get the community on board. Also .. who cares about the trip .. It's the Champion creation that would rule..
    Teh Gez (òÓ,)_\,,/

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd care about the trip =P That would be badass lol

shadowsx's Avatar Bawx Lurker CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Athene tried (and is still trying) to get the 10,000 referrals or whatever, and he has 600,000+ YouTube subscriber drones that do whatever he says, and has only gotten above 1,000+, And they have yet to give him a content element.

Riot doesn't care and won't honor them, its just a joke to get people to get others to play, nothing more.

The cake is a lie.

/wrists's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, this won't work a guy tried to get people to do this by offering to make a robotic land shark. he drew up the plans the skills matched really well into the game but riot contacted him and told him that you (the person that wins) won't create a champ all you do is modify the color scheme and name of champion they have already made for a later release (since they make champs way in advance).

gezus's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awe man, thats sucks..

Okay .. on to new ideas then :P
    Teh Gez (òÓ,)_\,,/