Varius runescape bot codes menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

perssons's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Varius runescape bot codes

Okay so a few years ago i bought a few trainers from RSTrainers.com | RSBots | RSCheats | RSHacks | All your botting needs and thier website changed into AutoFighter.org Community and i found a veeeery old paper with codes for Slayer, Combat, Pest control, Cannonball smelter, SoulWars, Thieving and Agility trainer. So i tough i would to sell theese codes if anyone is intrested.

I will only sell one code to one person to prevent it being locked down (Like all other codes that go into public) After ive sold a code i will never more attempt to use it.

All you do to install is to get the "bot" software from Autofighter.org and put in the Auth codes and it will work. They got a couple of free bots that you can try out.

Varius runescape bot codes