85 Female Tauren Paladin @ Stormscale EU. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Rappakalja's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 Female Tauren Paladin @ Stormscale EU.

Hello there!

My name is Fredrik and im from Sweden. I havent played wow since january this year and I dont think I ever will again. But that shouldnt stop you from playing on my beautiful female cow!
    Her name is Doftälg and she resides on the server called Stormscale. Since I havent played since january her gear isnt the best, but I remember tearing through heroics and the first bosses in Blackrock Caverns before I quit, hehe.

Doftälgs armory:
    Doftälg @ Stormscale - Game - World of Warcraft
    She has epic flying and good proffesions as you can see. If I remember correctly she has a few thousands in her bag, and some PVP gear from early cata.
    THe account also features a dwarfen hunter called Sondar @ Kazzak, he is level 81 and very furry. Here is his armory:
    Sondar @ Kazzak - Game - World of Warcraft

Well about the account, I have all the info, SQA/CDkey, can provide scan of my ID etc. Im not interested in playing wow I just need cash for my trip to asia this spring. I dont know how much a account like this is worth or what I should be asking for so I leave it as bidding, either post here, gimme a PM or email me at [email protected] .

Best regards,
    Fredrik

85 Female Tauren Paladin @ Stormscale EU.