x5 level 85s with a awesome main menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

s5walker's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

x5 level 85s with a awesome main

Hi looking to sell my wow account been playing for about 3 years now and im gonna stop playing due to having a baby and new work times ...... this account has 5 level 85s all in atleast 359 and all have professions maxed out 525, the account has:
    priest lvl 85 with tailoring and alch 525 and full 384 pvp gear and 5/5 t11 gear rest if 359 also flying speed of 310%,
    My hunter is lvl 85 in atleast 359 and + also has skinning and LW 525. flight speed at 310%.
    my mage lvl 85 has most slots 378 gear and progress in FL is 7/7 1/7HC with Herbing and Inscription maxed 525, flying speed 310%, he is like a main Alt.
    i also have a druid lvl 85 with Engi and herbing at 525 he has full 359 gear and season 10 gear too

my main on this account is a paladin, in full 378+ some HC gear he is my main raider 3/7 HC and is tank/healer os Both specs are well geard for FL norm and HC. he has over 8.7k achive points and 106 compains over 105 mounts some of the COOLEST mounts in game " the alyzrazor mount" "sandstone drake" icc drakes" and many more alot of time and effot has gone into this char over 120 days play time i have far to much to list on this char but if you add me on skype we can talk i can give armor links etc, this char also has over 50k and owner of a guild and 21st best guild on server with a full GB of loads of stuff. he also has fishing/first aid/ arch maxed out

also this account has other chars ranging from lvl 40- to lvl 70 i have nearly every heirloom missing 2, i also have some of the BTA gear from arch

as i said add me on skype and we can talk i can give links etc where you can see mounts/chars/achives/companions etc my name is Robertwazza and i am the orginal owner of the game i know all the questions etc
    Last edited by s5walker; 10-17-2011 at 09:51 AM. Reason: add more info :)

x5 level 85s with a awesome main