85 priest 85 rogue 81  lock 82 shaman 80 warrior 80 deathknight 72 shaman ( CHEAP ) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

tashmoo2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 priest 85 rogue 81 lock 82 shaman 80 warrior 80 deathknight 72 shaman ( CHEAP )

Just a few words from me (YOU CAN SKIP THAT IF YOU WANT TO ),
    Hey I play World of Warcraft from nearly when the game started . I've had quite an adventure during those years , it was worth the money . For me , the game isn't fun anymore as one of the main reason is that I am going to study abroad and I won't be able to play World of Warcraft that often . So I decided to sell my WoW account .

armory linkst :
    Disc priest Traktis @ Spinebreaker - Game - World of Warcraft ( 2.2 arena statics, missing 2v2 & 5v5 from arena master title )
    Rogue Killìngspree @ Spinebreaker - Game - World of Warcraft
    mage Fíreball @ Spinebreaker - Game - World of Warcraft
    shaman Onyxía @ Spinebreaker - Game - World of Warcraft
    warrior Nogun @ Ragnaros - Game - World of Warcraft
    deathknight Missblondie @ Ragnaros - Game - World of Warcraft ( 2.5 arena statics , just missing 5v5 from arena master )
    warlock Stenis @ Spinebreaker - Game - World of Warcraft
    2.nd shaman Trazze @ Ghostlands - Game - World of Warcraft

2 month game time on the account, I want to sell it fast and cheap, All heirlooms on the account ( 80 and 85's ) . Around 50 k gold. NOTE : also got Tabard of nature / tabard of arcane / tabard of frost in bags ( never equipped !! ) each of those tabards on goes for 30 - 60 euros. ! ( tabard of frost worth 130 Euros !!! ) .

add my skype name :
    Proxi1337 , or msn , [email protected] . Thanks for reading, have a nice day
    Last edited by tashmoo2; 10-17-2011 at 12:44 AM.

85 priest 85 rogue 81  lock 82 shaman 80 warrior 80 deathknight 72 shaman ( CHEAP )