WTS wow acc with all classes 85 on same server! (Mage MAIN) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

boyan72's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS wow acc with all classes 85 on same server! (Mage MAIN)

WTS wow account EU with all 10 classes level 85, all on same server. Around 210 000 - 230 000 gold on them together.

Well, I can start to tell that every of the classes got good enough gear for raiding firelands normal. 4 of them got more then good enough for firelands HC.

The main character is a main, 380 ilvl arcane / fire with loads of titles, mounts, proffesions etc. Also doing the legendary quest atm, at 600 cinders atm.

What you also get is a level 25 guild where you are guild master and can do whatever you want with, in the guild bank there is few epics all from 353 - 378 ilvl and around 15 k gold.

Spended alot of time leveling all of the classes and got a good rep on the server to.

Dont really know what else to say, im just bored of wow since my closest friends stopped playing and have nothing to do anymore, thats the reason why im trying to sell it. So no trade's or what so ever.

Anyway, if you want to ask more questions about the account just add me on skype: OddBoyan72

Got every account information as secret answer etc etc. So dont worry about that. Anyway, thanks and hope to get it sold as soon as possible.

PS: there is also SC2 acc on the battle.net account + another wow account with wotlk, level 80 mage and some low level alts on that account.
    Last edited by boyan72; 10-15-2011 at 10:53 AM.

WTS wow acc with all classes 85 on same server! (Mage MAIN)
    boyan72's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, had some problems with my messenger, so please contact me trough skype and we can talk there. Online almost all day so hope to see you there.

Thanks.