Arena master Disc priest! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

tashmoo2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arena master Disc priest!

Hello there, I am selling my WoW account. I have 1 85 ARena master priest on the server sylvanas [allie] , also 2 characters [horde] on server ragnaros, but these are lvl 80!, Dk and warrior, the Dk also got arena master.

Chars:

85 Undead Disc Priest: The priest right now got 3/5 ruthless and vicious offset , ofcourse ruthless wep. The char is ready for arenas, and got the reputation to get skilled partners and push gladiator this season if ud like. The priest also has maxxed engeneering and jewelcrafting. And got the regular neather drakes mounts, many titels, duelist & rival & challenger & arena master.. and lots of more .

ALTS : Lvl 80 Deathknight, Got arena master title, and HC bryntoll and full wrathfull gear , if u wanna have fun in arena at lvl 80's :P. got maxxed JC and engeneering for its lvl .
    Lvl 80 warrior, New dinged just before cataclysm arrived, full wrathfull , no tier 2 wep , 1900 rating highest. also JC and engeener maxxed for its lvl .
    Also got some random 20-60 alts , Rogue & mage & druid..

This was just some short facts about the account , its lots of more to tell you , if ure intressded in This account U shud either PM me or add me on skype : proxi1337 , or MSN : [email protected]
    Thanks for reading, continue have a nice day !

Arena master Disc priest!