SCARAB LORD WARRIOR loads of rares +85MAGE,Shaman and many awsome alts! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

3lgringo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SCARAB LORD WARRIOR loads of rares +85MAGE,Shaman and many awsome alts!

Guess its my time to quit wow...

I'm selling my account which features amongst others a level 85 warrior with the rarest, most sought out, the best, the no longer obtainable, the AWESOME SCARAB LORD achievement and of course the Black Qiraji Battle Tank mount!

Lack of time, major work load and the feeling that I have accomplished enough in wow lead me to ponder a lot and decide to sell what has been my life for so many years...
    Last time I checked this account had way over 200 days played and is the product of many years of playing in a hardcore guild.

Details:

85 Warrior (Night elve female)

- Has tanking, dps fury SMF and titan's grip weapons and gear plus full pvp arms set!
    Assortment of rare pets, achiements and mounts including rarest mount in game the Black Qiraji Battle tank, the very expensive Vial of the Sandswhich allows you to carry a friend as you fly the skies of Azeroth and many more.

- Rare pets, items and lots vintage gear collected from years of hardcore raiding. Nice for the transmogrification comming up in next patch!

- Skinning and engineering maxed out with an asortment of rare recipies.

- She can cook the epic: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops!!! :P

- Only 1 binding away from obtaining legendary thunderfury sword!

- So much more!!!

This is the best achievent world of warcraft has ever had in all its history!

Account also includes:

Level 85 Mage (male human)

- Tailoring and enchanting maxed can make 90% of all items and enchant available to this day.

- Almost full ruthless pvp set

- Was my main during tbc and a little bit in Wotlk so expect alot of rep, achievements, pets, mounts (including nether drakes and rare Reins of the Raven Lord)

- Didin't pve much with him in cataclym but his item level is about 370.

- Loads of vintage gear too.

- More achievements than most people's mains nowadays hehe...

85 Shaman (draenei female)

- This character has 3 item sets one for each specc (resto/enh/ele) though the gear is not great its enough to start doing 10 man raids without a problem!

- Also has loads of pets, achievents (mostly pvp) mounts including the very rare and almost impossible to farm Time lost proto drake!!!

- Has minning and Jewel crafting maxed out!

Other alts:

- 77 Rogue, 72 Warlock, 71 Druid, 67 Paladin, 58 Dk, 58 Priest (60 undead mage different server)

- All have heirlooms!

- All where twinks at levels 19,29,39,49,59,60 and 70!

- They are not your average alts, with rogue, lock and druid I actually pvped and did quite a bit of pve during tbh so expect many mounts, achievments and lots of oldschool gear.

- All characters on this account recieve the Winged Guardian ground and flying mount!

- All character can be transfered at any time

All characters mentioned are on the same realm alliance side
    The realm is great pvp and pve wise on both sides
    This account has had only 1 owner and that was me, has never been tagged or banned by blizzard.
    There is 1 month playing time left on subscription
    Account has about 10 000 gold mainly because I'm quite the spender which you can see on the alts

For what its worth I guarantee that all information is true, this is not any kinda of scam...
    Who ever buys this account will get login details, secret question, scan of my ID, CD keys and if you wish I can also send the original cd's as long as buyer agrees to pay for shipping fee.

As I said before I'm quitting wow and getting rid of my account will mean moving onto another chapter in my life that is the only reason I'm selling this.
    Keep in mind though, I have no reputation on the site only because this is the 1st and last account I will be selling.

This is a very rare opportunity to get an account that due to its nature (Scarab lord) is timeless and will always be worth a lot!

Any additional info I can provide don't hesitate to ask, I can log in any time time and personally show account to interested buyers

PS: my battle.net account has 2 Warcraft accounts associated to it 1 with all expansions up to cataclysm the other up to wotlk.
    The reason for this is that in the old days the only way of having a horde character and a ally char on the same realm was by having 2 accounts. Since the change I moved all of the above mentioned characters into 1 account so you don't have to pay subscription for both unless you find another use for it.

Here is a photobucket album with some screen shots of the account:
    Bye bye WOW pictures by 3lgringo - Photobucket

PRICE 650 euros final.
    I accept paypal, western union or bank transfer.

Thanks!
    Last edited by 3lgringo; 10-20-2011 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Lowerd price

SCARAB LORD WARRIOR loads of rares +85MAGE,Shaman and many awsome alts!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, still for sale.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, still for sale.

alexnox's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    contact me
    Last edited by alexnox; 12-22-2011 at 08:56 PM.

minihansen12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price? And i would like too see it ingame

endorado's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    contact me i am willing to pay more than 650€ [email protected] waiting your mail.