L85 Hunter (Zulian Tiger Mount) & L85 Rogue,L81 Warrior,L75 DK n Pally! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ibiza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

L85 Hunter (Zulian Tiger Mount) & L85 Rogue,L81 Warrior,L75 DK n Pally!

[Introduction]

Hello everyone.I bealive I'm not the only one, who doesn't like cataclysm.I just can't play it anymore, so I'm selling my beloved account that i played myself, and only myself since 2.4.3 TBC patch.
    The account has L85's Hunter and Rogue,(Outland),L81 Warrior(Crushridge),L75 DK(Ravenholdt) and Paladin(Crushridge).Bunch of alts with heirlooms, gametime till 18/11/2011.I'm looking for a serious offer.I won't go first, unless you are atleast a contributor on this forums, and u can prove that, and u have other contributors/gm to vounch on you.I won't go first otherwise. I can screenshare you anything you want to know about the account, including account management, in-game and etc.The only problem with the account, is that i got scammed few times trying to sell it on other website, which i won't reveal cause i can get infracter for that i bealive, so the blizzard decided to disable the SQA for the account.The only way to change the e-mail, is scan picture of passport, which I'll provide after the trade.We can search for a middleman if you want, for an smoother deal.I'm a legit guy, and all i want is to get rid of the account, buy myself Razor Naga, and prepare for Diablo 3 madness on early 2012.. Hopefully *cough*.I'll provide most of the info visually, trough screenshots (I made an album full of it, i will provide a link for it if you'll be interested), or trough sharescreen, like teamviewer or w/e.

[Characters and Armories]

Hunter (Level 85 Night Elf Hunter | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory) - Main character.A lot of time i put into this char.Swift Zulian Tiger Mount, which is no longer obnaitable,Azure Drake mount, which is rare aswell,Brewfest Kodo.Lots of titles, rare achievements, few rare non-combat pets,525/525 Herb/Mining, which combained with DK's Enchanting/JC can bring you thousands and thousands of gold.Lots of exalted reps, Lacking 16k rep with Ravenholdt (not a problem, cause you'll have ur own rogue to farm lockboxes) and darkmoon faire rep till "Insane in the Membrane" achievement.1.7k RBG Achievement, and well ye, thats it i guess. I really worked hard on this char, and i'm feeling really bad for selling it, but i can't play in cataclysm... -.-

Rogue (Level 85 Human Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory) - Newly dinged char with almost full vicious pvp gear, gemmed and enchanted (lacking boots, cape and neck), perfect for starter pvp'ing, or arenas/rbg.No professions, has lock-picking to finish the hunter's "Insane in the Membrane" meta achievement.

Warrior (Level 81 Orc Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory) - Was a main for a pvp season in wotlk, so it has some Wotlk pvp gear.2 Seat Mammoth Mount from VoA,and Bloodsail Admiral title! Ideal for ppl that want to experience cataclysm leveling past 85, and get themselves strong pvp/pve class to lvl 80, and start the gearing from scratch!

Paladin (Level 75 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory) - LVL 75, naked and lonely :> Nothing on this guy. Like really.. nothing.HES NAKED FFS!

Death Knight (Level 75 Human Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory) - LVL 75, 515 JC/420 Enchanting, IDEAL for making gold with elementium shuffle (can explain more about it in private chat, and i can provide with my servers auctioneers database (One month of data).Combined with Hunters Mining can be deadly awesome on making gold.^^ This char was leveled purelly for professions, so he has nothing at all, heirlooms and thats it.

EDIT : NVM, posting a photoalbum with screenshots of chars, etc :}

Login to a private Photobucket.com album

Password : wowibica

[Other Info]

I'm the original owner of the account. I have all the cd-keys, passport copies, and i'll be there to help u if needed, i wont remove u from contacts after the trade.As i said, we can search for a trusted middleman to do the trade, but if u'r honest and just willing to find an good account to play with, we'll be fine.All i want is to get rid of the account, buy myself naga razor/steelseries headphones (FCKING SEXY! :O) and play Diablo 3!

Anyway,as i said, i'll provide you with a photobucket album, full of screenshots of all the chars + account management screen!

[Contacts]

E-Mail : [email protected]
    PM : Ibica

Pref : Skype/Email.

[Price]

PRICE IS 100$ I'm bored with the account giving it pisscheap.

Best Regards,
    Ibica
    Last edited by Ibiza; 11-07-2011 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Misstype in Title.

L85 Hunter (Zulian Tiger Mount) & L85 Rogue,L81 Warrior,L75 DK n Pally!
    Ibiza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    P.S, payment is PayPal GIFT, or other way but you'll have to add 3% more money cuz of fee's. :}

Ibiza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BRING UP MY PE.. Post.
    Last edited by Ibiza; 11-07-2011 at 05:48 AM.

Ibiza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! I'm open for offers again, grab this account quick till i'm still in mood of talkin' bout the price!

Ibiza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still for sale! Write here before adding me to skype/e-mailing!

Ibiza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tigidy Bump!

Ibiza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bring up my post

Ibiza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump Bump Bump

Ibiza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bringing up my pen.. post.

Ibiza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price is 100$ , take this damn account away from meee :c

Ibiza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMP, OFFER UR PRICE AND I'LL CONSIDER! It can be less then 100$!

tylerchase's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there Ibiza.

Im also from the Uk (North London) but new here on the forums.

Have added you to skype and emailed you. Will pay the price if you are still selling your hunter.

Let me know either way

Ibiza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sold, thanks!