0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personal Dominion Tier List

Tier 1: Jax, Tyrndamere, Rammus, Akali, Shaco, Poppy, Kogmaw, kennen, Gankplank, Xin Zhao, Mordekaiser

Tier 2: Heimerdinger, Amumu, leblanc, Olaf, Warwick, lee sin, Twitch, Pantheon, Master Yi, Dr. Mundo, Irelia, Morgana, Talon, Katarina, Orianna, Caitlyn, Sion, Teemo, Rumble, Ezreal, Gragas, Alistar, Kassadin, Nocturne, Teemo, Udyr, Urgot, Swain, Skarner, Cho'gath, Malphite, Singed, Nidalee, Corki, Sivir, Anivia,

Tier 3: Ashe, Evelynn, Karthus, Blitzcrank, Fiddlesticks, Twisted Fate, Soraka, Jarvan IV, Renekton, Janna, Cassiopeia, Garen, Jarvan IV, Riven, Annie, Shen, Maoki, Missfortune, Sona, Brand, Karma, Tristana, Trundle, Wukong

Tier 4: Yorick, Vladimir, Veigar, Malzahar, Vayne, Nasus, Kayle, Zilean, Nunu, Ryze, Leona

I might have forgotten a champ or two, but other than that this is my idea of the tier list for Dominion play. I personally fell in love with Jax immediately, my first game I knew jax was almost invincible end-game if played well and the game play is so fast you just have to play with a bit of caution for the first 3-5 min and after that if you caught the runners in a 1v1 and are fed or have enough welfare gold to buy your gunblade and another LS item that no one can stop you. I was getting to a point where I would just jump into groups of 3+ of them focus the first two squishies and it was just a snowball of pentakills by myself from there.

I am so happy they made a game type that is fun quick and makes people think on their feet rather than play gank squad I do have a life and it sucks when I have to invest an hour out of my day to play SR, I've noticed myself playing more and more twisted treeline just because the game only takes 30.

Curious what you guys think about the game play and your tier lists.
    Last edited by /wrists; 09-23-2011 at 10:52 AM.

Personal Dominion Tier List