WTS a Ruthless R14 S9, S1, S2, S3, S4 Multigladiator Warrior menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Incubusssa's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS a Ruthless R14 S9, S1, S2, S3, S4 Multigladiator Warrior

SOLD!

EDIT: Arena Pass is AVAILABLE on the account!
    [b]EDIT2: Full s10 honor gear, 8 Ruthless, Ruthless T2 Wep, ilvl 377

Hey, just a quick post for anyone who might be interested.

I'm a competitive player trying to get rid of his warrior due to personal reasons. The account is from 2005 (Vanilla Collector's edition, e.g. 3 unique pets) and means a lot to me, so I'll only let it part for a decent price or not sell it at all.

As the account is pretty old, it has some vanity Feats of Strength and mounts/companions that may interest someone. The account is quad glad (Season 1, 2, 3, 4) and in a few days will be a Season9 glad, as well (secure 2900 rating, sure glad, the warrior is the team leader so nothing can stop you from getting it).

Notable items/tittles/pets:

Note-worthy Mounts:
    Black War Bear (awarded for slaying all the Leader PvP bosses)
    All the old-Honor PvP system war mounts
    Swift Nether Drake (often confused, get a lot of PMs for this one, it's from season 1 and it's by far the rarest of all gladiator mounts)
    Merciless Nether Drake
    Vengeful Nether Drake
    Brutal Nether Drake
    Vicious Gladiator's Twilight Drake
    Fossilized Raptor
    Raven Lord
    Winterspring Saber
    Bronze Drake Mount
    Almost exalted with my lvl 25 guild, so if you stick around and farm a few thousand more guild reputation, you can get the lvl 25 Lion Mount

Pets:

Zergling from the 2005 Vanilla Collector's Edition
    Clockwork Rocket Bot (NO LONGER IN GAME), Mojo, Baby Blizzard Bear, Phoenix Hatchling, Egbert, Fossilized Hatchling, Mr. Chilly, Winter's Little Helper to name a few, over 30 pets and more are added to the collection as we speak, day by day (going for the 50 pets achievement).

Titles:
    of the Alliance
    Grand Marshal (also a Feat of Strength, it's the old-school rank14 one)
    Gladiator
    Justicar
    Hand of A'dal
    Guardian of Cenarius
    the Explorer
    Assistant Professor
    Argent Champion
    The Seeker

Also has more than 15k Conquest Points and all the PvP gear you can ask for, fully enchanted and optimized for high-end arena. Professions are Enchanting/Alchemy to optimize stat gain from professions, for arena reasons. Also a human for double trinkets /by far the best race atm for PvPing/. It has some oldschool gear on it like s1/2/3/4 gladiatorial sets if you're into that kind of stuff

Account also contains an arena-ready starter 85 Gnome DK, 80 Orc Hunter, 70 NE Druid and a 62 Human Paladin (my very first character, still in his MC/BWL gearing).

The account still has a few weeks of game time, is in good standing, I am the original owner and can provide any kind of securities for your protection and sound sleep.

I'll leave it at that and let you contact me if you need any further information regarding the account; please PM me on: Skype: Incubusssa

Starting Price: Negotiable, but don't bother with offers like 150eu.

This is my second sale, you can try and get in touch with the person I sold my last account to and ask for feedback from him.

Thank you for your time >_^!
    Last edited by Incubusssa; 10-17-2011 at 09:29 AM.

WTS a Ruthless R14 S9, S1, S2, S3, S4 Multigladiator Warrior
    Halo636's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of curiosity and for the others here at ownedcore what is the price range you hope to get?

150eu is still quite a lot for an account but you say don't bother. So how much do you want?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by halo636 View Post
    Out of curiosity and for the others here at ownedcore what is the price range you hope to get?

150eu is still quite a lot for an account but you say don't bother. So how much do you want?
    I don't have a cutting-edge account sales expertise. But I do know the value of money and I do know what value the account has for me, personally. So when I am being vague with the price, it means that I am open for negotiations and offers, and 150euros is simply a small threshold that saves me denying all the offers in the sub 150 range, that I frankly find to be not serious. Yeah, I know everyone is on a craze for Nerd points, but this account has quite a lot to offer if your interest lies within the PvP grounds of the game; and it's in a stage where you can still do quite a lot on it to make it feel like it's yours (and still have quite a lot of unique) and not someone else's work that you're just exploiting.

TLDR: I'm looking for at least 250+. If that's too high for most, I'll just pass and wait for a better deal or not sell it at all.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to update, sold the account within days of the posting. Consider this closed!