6x 85 (FULL PVP geared with Ruthless Weapons) Pala, Priest, DK, Rogue, Mage, War menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Stige's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6x 85 (FULL PVP geared with Ruthless Weapons) Pala, Priest, DK, Rogue, Mage, War

What the title says, the game no longer interests me so I'm selling off my other account as I dont wanna play that much anymore, just one 85 will do for me.

All characters got Ruthless Weapons, full Vicious and several Ruthless pieces. Paladin has T2 Weapon on Wednesday (missing 189 pts from season earned...).
    Almost all characters will meet the requirements to purchase T2 weapons next week aswell (15700 season earned).

Paladin and DK both have 2400+ Achis in arenas and DK has 2020 RBG rating currently.

Paladin is the "achiwhore" char if you wish to call it that, 7350 achi pts atm and almost has the mats for Sulfuras legendary (missing 4x Blood of the North).

You will also get EVERY profession at 525 except the following: Leatherworking, Blacksmithing and Sknning.
    Also about 70k Gold on the account total at the moment.

Not looking for too much as I wanna cut my time on computer and in WoW itself so might go at a good price if you just give me an offer.
    I am NOT the original owner but if you wish you can have his contact information (Skype) if you decide to purchase this account (He lives in Sweden).

Price I got in mind is somewhere around 250-300€, I know it's a lot for just PVP characters but I would rather keep it myself instead of letting it go for a silly price of 50€ or something.
    Payment will be done via Paypal or WesternUnion preferably.

Post here or PM me your contact info if you are interested.
    Super Unicum

6x 85 (FULL PVP geared with Ruthless Weapons) Pala, Priest, DK, Rogue, Mage, War
    Thanks G/R
    7/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still available for just 200€ to fast buyer!!
    Super Unicum

Thanks G/R
    7/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also throwing in a second account with fully PVP geared Resto/Ele Shaman on it! (Full gear for both specs)

About 110k gold total on the accounts.
    Super Unicum