Warrior, Deathknight and Priest menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Zyi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warrior, Deathknight and Priest

Hey I'm looking to sell my World of Warcraft account, The account has never been banned!
    Subscription ends 9/9/2011

Also Buyer will receive a ID scan, secret question answer passwords etc.

On the account I have a:

Warrior (H) 85 (MAIN) Level 85 Orc Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Deathknight (H) 85 (MAIN ALT)Level 85 Undead Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Priest (H) 85 Anonymous Level 85 Goblin Priest Profile | MaskedArmory.com
    Mage (A) 70
    Warlock (H) 63

All on the same server EU.

Also to view that mounts and titles the characters have click the link and go to the mounts and title tab.

At the moment I'm Looking for offers, since a lot of farming has been done on these characters Im looking for about £200 od for the account. But feel free to make a offer lower just be serious about it.

My Warrior has all the achivments But Gladiator and has all recent raiding achivments including firelands and the Vanquisher title from the arena tourny. ALSO NOTE THAT BOTH CHARACTERS Have Wrathful tabards which you cannot buy anymore also my warrior has the Blood Knight tabard (Paladin Horde Tabard ) Which you cannot get at all!! Also once you check the warriors armoury you can see I also have raiding gear on it and also HC Dungeon Tanking Gear.

Profs:
    JC : 510
    BS : 400
    First Aid: 525

Honor Points: 4000
    Conquest points : 210

Justice Points : 178
    Valor Points : 15

Level 85 Orc Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Heres some screenshots whats on my warrior.

And Deathknight

The deathknight was my old main in WoTLK most arena achievements not much raiding achievements though.

Level 85 Undead Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Last edited by Zyi; 09-04-2011 at 11:46 PM.

Warrior, Deathknight and Priest
    Zyi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump its still up for sale.

Zyi's Avatar Member