10 level 85s, druid 381 ilvl dragonslayer, blackwings bane menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jammer119's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 level 85s, druid 381 ilvl dragonslayer, blackwings bane

Some details;
    Troll Druid
    Troll Hunter
    Orc Warrior
    Orc DK
    Troll Mage
    Blood Elf Paladin
    Undead Rogue
    Orc Warlock
    Goblin Priest
    Tauren Shaman

The Rogue, Warlock, Priest and Shaman are mostly fresh 85s, very little gear and no money.

The Druid has a 381 ilvl, Dragonslayer, Blackwing's Bane, Of the Four Winds and Shard of Woe. He is currently Restoration specced, has some boomkin gear on the side. 525 JC and 525 Alchemy. He is current 6/7H firelands and 13/13H T11 (pre 4.2). He also has Glory of the Cataclysm Raider and 310% flying. Has some other things like Bane of the fallen King and the ICC25 mount, ulduar 25 mount and some other random stuff.

The hunter has a 366 ilvl, nothing special.
    The warrior is 2/5 Ruthless and full vicious geared.
    The Mage, paladin (holy) and deathknight (blood tank) are all heroic level geared, but mostly blues, nothing special on them.

No flags or bans for anything, totally clean account with another account (up to WOTLK) on the battlenet. Also as US account with a level 83 paladin (if anyone is interested). I'm also the original owner, i can provide you with CD keys for the game and the expansions. Let me know if you want any more information, and feel free to PM me. PM or reply with offers (serious offers please). I know i'm new here and don't have a reputation, but i would happily provide details first as I'm quitting the game, need to focus on real life and i simply have no time to play the game anymore sadly.

So, as i said, PM or reply with offers and if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

10 level 85s, druid 381 ilvl dragonslayer, blackwings bane