85 Ret Paladin for SC2 CDKey, or Account (pref cdkey unused). menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Attackspeeds's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 Ret Paladin for SC2 CDKey, or Account (pref cdkey unused).

No game time on the account, still has the free 7 days to play from the firelands patch (expires tomorrow, going to activate it by the end of the day), thats how long I've been not playing wow now. I'm wanting to trade my Paladin for a SC2 CDkey because I was recently banned in the last wave.

level 80 Dwarf Hunter, no gold, and a level 85 Tauren Paladin with ilvl 333 gear, some new pvp pieces as well on a PvE server. Gold is 500ish on the paladin. Account has all CE Items, including the sc2 icons, celestial steed, and lil kt pet. 310% Flying speed, Jewelcrafting (450), Mining (525), Archaeology (225) for the Paladin.

450 Skinning / 450 Leatherworking for the 80 Hunter.

lmk if you are interested, just want to start playing SC2 again.

forgot to add:

also the free 7 day trial offer expires august 25th, so I will activate it tomorrow and then 7 days from then it will be expired and I'm not going to put money into the account to activate it to sell or trade it.

better get it now.

85 Ret Paladin for SC2 CDKey, or Account (pref cdkey unused).