WTS 4x 85 and 70 lock cheep menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kobas1409's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 4x 85 and 70 lock cheep

Hi guys,i'd like to sell my acc,since i cant play anymore couse of job (no time for it )... i have on acc priest,pala,Dk and shamy 85 and lock 70lvl... my acc is more pvp associated...
    Priest have full pvp shadow and disc gear,disc gear is with 3 ruthless set + weap adn wand rutlhless,shadow is full vicious,also have pve gear 367 ilvl... Inscription and Enchenting max skill
    Paladin i didnt played this season,but he have full vicious holy gear...engeenering and jawelcrafting max skill
    Death Knight have full pvp gear 3 ruthless set and weap and relic ruthless other vicious... alchemy and herbalism max skill
    Shaman is 355 pve geared... low lvl profesions
    lock and shaman have full brutal/wengefull gear with enchents and gems from tbc... encenting 337
    would like to sell whole acc,but if someone want to buy just 1 specific character we can deal... for more info add me on :
    msn : [email protected]
    im real owner of acc ofc,have full info,such is CD keys,sq,sa,real id scan,and giving my phone number,to call me whenever if something heppen,or u need some help with acc..
    payment should be by western union or bank transfer,couse my country dont have paypal :S Or if u see any way that u can be safer,we can discus about that...
    Last edited by kobas1409; 08-20-2011 at 06:09 PM.

WTS 4x 85 and 70 lock cheep