[Selling a WoW EU Account, Cataclysm, *4 Accounts Includes*  *GameTime Left* Buy now! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

simonfrisk95's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Selling a WoW EU Account, Cataclysm, *4 Accounts Includes* *GameTime Left* Buy now!

Hello mmowned,
    People if i have send a PM to ya, from username "simonfrisk" so pm back to this Simonfrisk95 please, i wasn't activated, so i created a new one.

Now to the others!

Hello mmowned! i am selling my retail account, i want to be off with it, so i am selling it now very cheaply... Reason: Going to start my own server.
    Anyway, it's gametime left on it, last pre-paid card was Registrated at 11/07/18 (if i remember right) it's atleast 26 days gametime left!

It's includes 4 accounts:
    1.85 mage + 74 warrior. (cata ones)
    2.38 paladin
    3.47 mage
    4.70 paladin

Anyway, i dosen't remember any information about the accounts 2-4, so don't ask.
    Anyway, for the main account (cata) i know a bit, and still got playtime on it.

And the 85 mage, is horde (undead male), and it's on the server Vashj.
    The 74 Goblin Warrior, also horde, (goblin male) and it's on the server Tarren mill!

No scamming here, i have been scammed on 100$ before, from Scarydevil, so i know how the feeling is.
    i am here to selling the account with a nice price, and cheap, so i getting some starter money for my private server as i am going to start up!

It's Include a extra Cata cd-keys , (if you wanted) i bought one for a long time ago, but than i remember that i had a good account xD so it's just lay here and taking up some spaces.. So yeah, if you guys adding the price a bit higher so you getting also a cata-serial key included!

SQ + answer, and email, and all other stuff is included!

Add my MSN, or PM me here! simonfrisk95 (PM)
    [email protected] [MSN] Thanks.

[Selling a WoW EU Account, Cataclysm, *4 Accounts Includes*  *GameTime Left* Buy now!
    smrdlja's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which realm?

simonfrisk95's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The warrior (Goblin male, level 74) is on Tarren mill.
    And 85 mage (undead mage) is at Vashj.

And the other 2-4 accounts i don't remember a shit about, because it was like 2-3 years ago i played on them, and last i played on "account 1" the cataclysm ones, was like 2 weeks ago

nightelf11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how much u want for em ? and which payment are u using ? added with my MSN [email protected]

nightelf11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ty Simon ! just bought account from him yesterday he is trustable