SWTOR Beta account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mik3d's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SWTOR Beta account

Looking to sell a fresh Star Wars the old republic beta account. I never logging into the account and just recently got invited. Looking for 500$ buyout. Message me for any questions or more screenshots.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

SWTOR Beta account
    mojonation1487's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'll give you twenty bucks for it. It'll still get busted cuz your IP was logged when you signed up for testing. So $20.00 for a soon to be banned account.

mch21689's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like mojo said Bioware is releasing the beta invites for the current phase in very small groups on a daily basis and monitoring for sudden IP changes, and if the email and password has changed. Seen alot of people raging over dropping $300+ for the account to be banned within 24 hours. I myself got invited to test some low level content way back in fall of 2010 and we had only 50 people in the test group....so I assume even with these larger phases bioware has a pretty easy time going over flags. Accounts are already dropping to $200 and lower on MMObay and EGS (until it got DDOS or just fell apart again ><). And the stress test with "massive" invites starts in Sept weekends so this phase can't really last but another 2 weeks tops.
    Last edited by mch21689; 08-12-2011 at 05:53 PM.