EU Account, 85 fully PvE/PvP geared shaman, 12k Achievement points, rare titles etc menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Hatey's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU Account, 85 fully PvE/PvP geared shaman, 12k Achievement points, rare titles etc

I am hereby selling my account containing, a 85 goblin female shaman, 80 gnome warrior, 71 night elf hunter, 70 undead priest, 73 gnome warlock, 70 bloodelf mage and other alts.

I am the original owner of the account and have all the details including, CD-Keys, secret question etc, no authenticator added and I will give you these details with screenshots and ID-Prove,..

What my shaman has?
    - Exactly 12000 (yes, 12k) achievement points.
    - 75+ Pets, 100+ mounts, including rare and unobtainable mounts like Swift Horde Wolf, the expensive Sandstone drake, ICC25 HC mount, ICC10 Mount, Ulduar 25+10 mount, Sea turtle, Fossilized raptor, Traveler tundra mammoth and many more.
    - Rare titles like the unobtainable, Herald of the Titans (super rare), Battlemaster, of the Horde/of the Alliance (+100k honorkills), The Immortal, Champion of Ulduar AND MANY MORE, to many to write down due to me having so many achievements.
    - Full elemental raid gear (u could go resto with it aswell), including several raiding epics, 360 Ilevel raiding gear.
    - Full Enhancement PvP gear, including vicious weps and head, 360 ilevel gear.
    - 6k gold and around 4k worth of gold in mats
    - Tier 10Heroic for RP, full brutal for RP and many other RP items.
    - Character was known to be Top3 world elemental shamans on WoWlogs during WOTLK.
    - Fully leveled professions, Alchemy maxed, jewelcrafting maxed.
    - Character located on a high population PvP server and very good raiding guilds.
    - AND MUCH MORE

I might have forgotten stuff but I'll add it later on if I remember what I forgot.

Some screenshots of me proving that I am the owner, screenshot has been taken a long time ago, more can be posted when there's actually a need for it
    Imageshack - wowverkopenaccount.png

Payment will be done throught PayPal or by bank. I've done numerous trades on other sites and had 100% satisfaction so far.

Price: € 220, can be negotiated but I find this a cheap enough price if I see what accounts are going for.

U can contact me through this site and I'll provide u an email/ or negotiate through this site. We can always contact with eachother by phone aswell.

Also, for those asking why I'm getting rid of the account I played years on, reason is that I've lost interest in the game and I do not wish to come back to it.
    Last edited by Hatey; 08-06-2011 at 11:21 AM.

EU Account, 85 fully PvE/PvP geared shaman, 12k Achievement points, rare titles etc
    Hatey's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up it goes

Hatey's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up it goes!

Hatey's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up up up

Succubuzz's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY. I Already bought this account before and he waited for atleast 45 days then he reclaimed the account and i lost my money.

EDIT:
    His old thread for this same account:
    Old Thread (EU Account, 85 fully PvE/PvP geared shaman, 11.9k Achievement points, rare titles etc)
    Last edited by Succubuzz; 08-10-2011 at 07:34 AM.