Looking to trade, want some information first. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Lohx's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking to trade, want some information first.

Hey, I've recently decided to stop "hardcore" raiding and I was looking to trade my mage for a priest but I will go onto that later when I am more informed about what to do, and how to be safe.

Basically I am making this because I coudlnt find any thread anywhere about how to be safe when trading an account.

Like is there any way to be 100% sure that the other person wont be able to recover their account after the trade, and how would the trade go, what info should I be recieving from him apart from the obvious username and pass. I see people talking about "ID", how would someone showing them their ID help when trading?

Sorry if this has been answered before since I was unable to find any kind of "sticky" thread which states any of these things and sorry if this isnt in the right section since I couldnt find anything related to help in this department.

Looking to trade, want some information first.