Ridiculous Geared / Achievements / Mounts / Titles - 85 Hunter - Fantastic Character menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Raidenonlegs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ridiculous Geared / Achievements / Mounts / Titles - 85 Hunter - Fantastic Character

Hey there,

I'm currently looking at selling my account which contains:

Level 85 Tauren Male Hunter - Played time is 500 days played - Professions - 525 Engineering - 525 Leatherworking - Has almost every Leatherworking and Engineering pattern pre 4.2 ( So no Firelands Vendor Recipes )
    Level 81 Tauren Male Druid
    Level 80 Orc Male Shaman

Both of the alts in Respectable ICC gear + The guild bought heirlooms are there for every class on the account, Including one or two of the Archaeology BoA heirloom items.

All of these characters are currently on Arathor-EU - There is no cooldown on any of the transfers, The account has never once been banned or had a warning. Is still owned by the original owner and can provide photo ID so you can recover the account incase of password loss or any other problems.

The main attraction on the account is the Hunter which has been at the forefront of raiding up until the start of the recent patch 4.2 where I have quit.
    From this expansion alone the character obtained Realm First Level 85 Hunter! and Realm First 525 Leatherworking.
    It has taken part in a Realm First Sinestra obtaining the Dragonslayer title also Heroic Al'akir for " of the Four Winds " title and Heroic Nefarian for " Blackwing's Bane " title.
    The character also has Realm First Feat of Strength achievements from WotLK where it obtained Realm First Heroic Fall of the Lich King for the title " Light of the Dawn " and Realm First Algalon for the title
    " Celestial Defender " all of these being outstanding titles which will not only get you noticed but will also have you being respected among the PvE community.
    During WotLK the character obtained 3v3 Arena Ratings of around 2550 which obtained it Duelist title and the Achievement but does bring along Guild Gladiator to guild achievements for some reason.
    It also has alot of The Burning Crusade titles such as " Hand of A'dal " and " Champion of the Naaru ", also having obtained the original Amani War Bear.
    And alongside all that the character has completed the Scepter of the Shifting Sands questline.

Achievements wise the character is sat on 12295 Achievement Points, Almost every single one of the older achievements done only missing a few from battlegrounds and reputation.
    Alot of Feats of Strength from old unobtainable world event items and tabards and pets to rare dungeon mounts ( Swift White Hawkstrider, Amani War Bear, Tribute to Insanity - Wolf, The Horsemans Reins )
    Also alot of old Titles / Raid Achievement Feats of Strength such as - The Undying / Conquerer of Ulduar / Champion of Ulduar / A Tribute to Insanity 10 and 25 Player / Realm First Algalon / Realm First Fall of the Lich King Heroic / Realm First Level 85 Hunter! / Realm First 525 Leatherworking. You're welcome to see the achievements etc on the Armory Page.

The character currently has 113 mounts - The Amani War Bear - Headless Horseman Mount - TCG Riding Turtle ( $124 to buy on WoW TCG Loot currently ) - Plagued Proto-Drake Unobtainable anymore 10 man Glory of the Wrath of the Lich King Raider - Both of the Glory of the Ulduar Raider Mounts - Both of the Glory of the Icecrown Raider Mounts - Both of the Guild Obtainable Mounts Dark Phoenix and the Korkron Annihilator and the Celestial Steed purchaseable for £17 - Mechano-Hog and finally the 100 Mounts achievement mount - Red Dragonhawk.

The character also has 102 companion pets which you are welcome to view on the armory. Being a hunter it also has a few rare pets - The Sholazar Basin Spirit Beast / A rare scorpion modelled pet from the Rare Spawn Scorpion in Uldum / A rare tiger modelled after the Guild Mount which is another Rare Spawn from Twilight Highland.

The character has alot of collectable items such as tabards also some of them being rare and expensive. Tabard of Flame which is currently worth $24.95, Tabard of Brilliance which is currently worth $33.95 and Tabard of the Void which is currently worth $52.95 but is on the Shaman whereas the other two are on the Hunter. The hunter also has alot of full Tier Sets such as the full Tier 10 Heroic Set, Full Tier 6, Full Tier 2 and Tier 1 gear. The old vanilla hunter quest items, The Wrathful 2.2k Bow loads of old trinkets including Heroic Deathbringer's Will.

The account will come with all original CD Keys ( maybe not WotLK not sure if I can find it ), Will come with Photo ID to recover the account incase of any problems.

If you wish to purchase the account I will await payment via Paypal then I will give you the Login Information. ( Username and Password )
    and then after everything is sorted I will provide you with Photo ID and the CD Keys.

Starting Bid Price of £300 ono.

Feel free to PM me for any more details or an Armory Link etc.
    More than welcome to talk to me on Skype or MSN just contact me via PM first.

Thank you for reading hope to hear from you soon.

Ridiculous Geared / Achievements / Mounts / Titles - 85 Hunter - Fantastic Character
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up to the top.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up to the top! Still accepting bids!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump to the top, Don't miss out on such an exceptional character.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a single offer! I am dissapoint.