PVP Warrior and ALT DK for cheap menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

CntrlAltDel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PVP Warrior and ALT DK for cheap

I level is 371
    All for 90$
    About about my Account:

I have a Battlenet World of Warcraft EU account which is somewhat merged with my World of Warcraft account, you log into World of Warcraft with the Battlenet email and password, after you purchase this you will not only recieve the World of Warcraft characters, you will also recieve the World of Warcraft + Battlenet account and the World of Warcraft account still have gametime till mid August 2011.

About my World of Warcraft toons/characters:

PvP Human Male Arms Warrior [85]:

My World of Warcraft account contains a Human Male Warrior with O.P macro's and is spec'd to play Arms/PvP, he has around 1700 gold and the well-known Winterspring Frostsaber epic land mount and the well-known Drake of Westwind epic flying mount, he also has Blacksmithing and Mining which are both maxed to 525, the Blacksmithing has all the recipes which is traded for Mining supplies at vendors. The Warrior also has exalted reputations with Baradin Wardens, Guardians of Hyjal, Therezane and much much more he is built for PvP and so is he jem'd accordingly, he also has 2 honor heirloom pieces which are the 2-handed Weapon and Plate chest piece with the increased 10% experience gain.

Leveling Unholy Deathknight Male NightElf [66]:

The alternative nightelf on the other hand has some cool gear with greens to purples and its all unholy with him, he has a suitable amount of gold and can currently own level 68's.

Gear:

Human Male Warrior:

Vicious Gladiator Neck

Vicious Gladiator Shoulders

Ruthless Gladiator Back

Vicious Gladiator Chest

Ruthless Gladiator Bracer

Vicious Gladiator Hands

Vicious Gladiator Belt/Waist

Vicious Gladiator Legs/Pants

Vicious Gladiator Shoes/Boots

Vicious Gladiator Ring/Singet #1

Vicious Gladiator Singet/Ring #2

Vicious Gladiator Trinket #1

Vicious Gladiator Trinket #2

Vicious Gladiator War Edge (thrown)

FOR $90 I level is 371
    Last edited by CntrlAltDel; 07-23-2011 at 11:16 AM.

PVP Warrior and ALT DK for cheap
    CntrlAltDel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all for $90

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Item Level is 371