85 GLADIATOR PRIEST - multiple gladiator ranks & 85 DK on same acc + 70 Warr menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

vardman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 GLADIATOR PRIEST - multiple gladiator ranks & 85 DK on same acc + 70 Warr

Keep in mind that people pay 500 + alone for gladiator boosts, let alone buying accounts. I'm taking offers at the moment, so please PM me a realistic price. Whoever's highest, will obviously get it. I can log on the account and show you gear etc, or provide armory links. The account contains full PvP set gear as well as the obvious gladiator rank and mounts. All professions are maxed and the account has a few thousand gold and a lot of materials / reagents. Includes firelands PvE gear and full epic PvE set. Let me know if you'd like to know anything else.

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

For some reason this forum isn't allowing me to add paragraphs, so excuse the wall of text.

85 GLADIATOR PRIEST - multiple gladiator ranks & 85 DK on same acc + 70 Warr