[WTS] 85 Troll Priest Fireland 7/7 Best Geared Priest on Server! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ratout's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTS] 85 Troll Priest Fireland 7/7 Best Geared Priest on Server!

Well it's that time again and I'm looking to sell my world of warcraft account. i am the orginal owner and have all the relevent infomation of the account. So all that leaves me to say is let's get straight to it!

Level 85 Troll Male Priest

Gold on the Account - 40k!

Gear - This is a Disc Priest in a top end raid guild and with that comes with certain things. My gear is a mixture of Fireland normal gear (37 + Tier 11 HC raid gear (372). The average IL of the account is currently 373. The armory link is ... nay/simple for a better look at this gear. As you can see it is fully enchanted and gemmed the maximum to provide you with a better raiding experience.
    As well as having PVE gear I also play PVP and therefore I have a full set of Viscious Gladiator PVP gear that is currently the best in game. Character has Duel-Spec!

PLEASE CHECK WoW Guild Rankings :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings and History IF YOU WANT PROOF THIS IS THE TOP GEARED PRIEST ON THE REALM!

Mounts -
    This character has lots of rare and expensive mounts and I'll just list a couple - Sandstone Drake (Cost 40k), Traveler Tundra Mammoth (18k), Black Drake Mount, Ironbound Proto Drake, Brown Riding Camel, Abysall Seahorse, Amani Battle Bear, Magnificent Flying Carpet. It also has the normal mounts like the raptors and wind ridors etc. Ofc this character has 310% riding speed.

Pets -
    This character has a few rare pets such as the Winterspring Cub, Horde Balloon and the Strand Crawler (rare!)

Titles-
    As for titles - Blackwing Bane, Defender of the Shattered World, Astral Walker, of the Nightfall, Jenkins and the Patient. There are a few other less important ones.

Achievements -
    This character currently has lots of impressive achievements and currently stands at the 3k mark for points. The rare achievements are the raid ones with heroic BOT/BWD cleared etc. Also shows whoever has this account is a good and quick leveler with dinging to 85 achieved in 7 days! Also has the Fireland completed ach in the first week of the patch which shows again this gamer is experienced!

Professions-
    Tailoring - 525
    Jewelcrafting - 525
    Fishing - 195
    Cooking -185

As i said previously this is my account and I dont want to sell it cheap so PM me some offers if intrested.

PS THIS ACCOUNT IS CLEAN NO BANS NO NOTHING!

[WTS] 85 Troll Priest Fireland 7/7 Best Geared Priest on Server!
    Ratout's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping this all the way to the top!

Ratout's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    going all the way to the top again, still accepting offers!