WTT/WTS Paladin tank /dps ilvl 360 and HUnter ilvl 352 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

erasera666's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT/WTS Paladin tank /dps ilvl 360 and HUnter ilvl 352

WTT or WTS paladin tank female human on realm neptulon with tank gear ilvl 360 dps gear ilvl 359 12/12 raid progress nromal 5/13 HC progress 50 + mounts many titles acc is playable untill 15 july , BS and alch on max cooking on max first aid on max archeology on max , fishing on 442 , Hnter female Night Elf with ilvl gear 352 with minning and JC on max . i`m trading this acc for 2 game cards 60 days for AION EU or selling for same amount of 50 euro only with western union you will have full info of the acc ID scan CD keys and etc . if you are interest PM me to give you armory links and the acc can be traded for DCUO lifetime acc well thats it for now dont be shy ask waht you want

WTT/WTS Paladin tank /dps ilvl 360 and HUnter ilvl 352
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by erasera666 View Post
    WTT or WTS paladin tank female human on realm neptulon with tank gear ilvl 360 dps gear ilvl 359 12/12 raid progress nromal 5/13 HC progress 50 + mounts many titles acc is playable untill 15 july , BS and alch on max cooking on max first aid on max archeology on max , fishing on 442 , Hnter female Night Elf with ilvl gear 352 with minning and JC on max . i`m trading this acc for 2 game cards 60 days for AION EU or selling for same amount of 50 euro only with western union you will have full info of the acc ID scan CD keys and etc . if you are interest PM me to give you armory links and the acc can be traded for DCUO lifetime acc well thats it for now dont be shy ask waht you want
    BUMP bump bump

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump hurry its very cheap and playable acc for next 15 days