Rare mounts - Full Epic - ICC mount- LK hc title- 3 85's menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jensenqwewq's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rare mounts - Full Epic - ICC mount- LK hc title- 3 85's

Hello.
    PRICE 250EURO!

On my account there is 3 85's, a holy / ret Paladin, Resto / boomkin Druid, and a Rogue.

The Paladin and Druid is on same server and are Horde the Rogue are on a diffrent server and are Alliance.

Info about Paladin: This was my Main since late Wotlk til now.

Gear:

In PVP it got Full Vicious and t1 3626 resi. fully gemmed and enchanted. it dosen't have Power torrent because i was waiting for t2 but i have mats in bag!. 364 item level

In PVE: i got full Epic allmost! i only need Neck and a ring. Also fully enchanted and gemmed. and got Power torrent on wep here and i have downed 6 bosses in the new raids.

Ret PvP: i got 2500 resi and t1 full gemmed and enchanted
    Ret Pve: Half Hc's blue half Hc's Epic plus tier 11 Gloves. also gemmed and such.

Rogue Gear: a few blue pvp pieces. and Epic t1. but it have Full wrathfull gear from season 8..

Druid gear: it got gear so it can enter Hc's. it's newly dinged but also have some blue pvp gear.

Mounts: i only mention the "speciel" ones. On Paladin i got Chopper - Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher - Spectral Wolf - Black War Bear. On Rogue it got. Swift Alliance Steed!!!! you may also know it as the Totgc mount.- it's not possible to get anymore so very rare! - Grand Black War Mammoth 3 seater Mammoth extremely rare too -Great Brewfest Kodo also quite rare and looks awesome on a Alliance char. Armored Brown Bear.

Titles: On Paladin i got Bane of the fallen king - Challenger - Rival - Starcaller - Of the Ashen Verdict - The kingslayer - The patient - Vanquisher

On Rogue: Jenkis - Vanquisher - Of the Ashen Verdict - Of the Nightfall - the Patint - the Pilgrim

Acheivs: Paladin got 4140 points - Rogue 4250 - Druid 1360.

Paladin: got 2000 acheivment in 2v2 3v3 and 5v5. and the Rogue got 2000 acheiv in 2v2 and 5v5 and 1750 in 3v3 (1970 highest rating) so they can both find quite decent partnes easy.

Bonus:
    Paladin is in a level 21 guild and is Revered and when you hit exalted you can get Dark Phoenix Rising. plus i got Heriloom gear on my alts and about 9k+ Gold on account.

There is also Tournament Realm on it!

I'm OO owner.

250EURO! For this ACCOUNT

MSN [email protected]

I can also show ingame as there is 2 months gamecard on it!

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Sry i add a wrong email i have edit my post and have corrected the fault
    Last edited by jensenqwewq; 06-25-2011 at 07:02 AM.

Rare mounts - Full Epic - ICC mount- LK hc title- 3 85's