WoW 85 Goblin Shaman(almost has insane title), 85 Orc Mage, 85 Worgen warrior menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

shaff212's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW 85 Goblin Shaman(almost has insane title), 85 Orc Mage, 85 Worgen warrior

A4 PAPER + FREE WOW 85 x3 | eBay UK

Please bid on the ebay link, or if you wish post your offer here. I really am not looking for that much. Just a fast sale.
    Last edited by shaff212; 06-21-2011 at 04:09 AM.

WoW 85 Goblin Shaman(almost has insane title), 85 Orc Mage, 85 Worgen warrior
    shaff212's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, post your offers of feel free to bid on the eBay link.

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

I must note that the shaman almost has the salty title aswell, i have done all the hard achievements, if you want the title just do all 5 of the shattrath fishing dailys and go to ssc to fish the boss and you have your title. As for insane you just need exalted with darkmoon faire(im neutral) and exalted with ravenholdt (im revered) the rest has been completed. The only reason i have not completed these my self is i have ran out of game time and looking to sell the account fast as i am moving out and wont be able to afford to keep playing.