Full bis Paladin many additional features! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Robbo84's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full bis Paladin many additional features!

Having quit wow im looking to recover some of my investment into this account. The account consists of the paladin main and Level 85 Hunter, Warlock, Priest, Warrior alts and some lower level alts ie 67 rogue and below.

Paladins gear is Exceptional with full 372 healing gear bar the Cloak/bracers/1 trinket which are 379 items from sinestra, Almost full 372 retri gear ( neck, cloak, rings, DM:C trinket only non 372 parts ) and even good prot gear mostly 372 but a few blues / 359s.
    Pvp gear is around 3500 resilience for ret and 2000 holy
    Mounts include Mimirons Head and Invincibles Reins and the Tribute to immortality Crusaders White Warhorse with more up to the 50 mount albino drake achievment reward

Titles include Dragonslayer, Blackwings Bane, Of the Four Winds, Light of dawn, Hand of A`dal, Conqueror and champion of ulduar, and more common ones such as star caller etc

38 Feats of strength include Realm First: Fall of the lich king, Val`anyr, Hand of A`dal and over 9000 achievment points

38 Exalted Reputations including Silverwing sentinals, League of Arathor, Stormpike Gaurd and Zandalar Tribe

Professions include maxed Blacksmithing, Jewlcrafting, Fishing, Cooking, First Aid

Alts

Hunter 85 357 Ilevel with 9 Feats of strength is the best pve geared alt ( 525 herbalism/mining )
    Priest 85 has 3400 resilience in pvp healing gear and 353 ilevel pve gear ( 525 Tailoring/enchanting )
    Warrior 85 355 ilevel dps gear with several boe items and the pve tier 1 2handed mace ( 525 Alchemy/ 450 Blacksmithing )
    Warlock 85 345 Item level Several boe`s / heroic blue items ( 525 Tailoring/inscription )

Not mentioning the other lower level alts but there are multiple BOA heirloom items for all of them.

The account also includes Starcraft 2

If this account interests you i can gaurentee it will not dissapoint and i would almost prefer it went to someone willing to invest more time into it and put it to good use.

Obviously i want more money than im going to get for this so any interested partys simply pm me an offer and contact e-mail and ill get back to you asap, any questions regarding additional info/screenies again just pm and ill answer.

Preferred payment would be direct bank transfer but please state if you intend for alternate means so i can ask for validation info.

Full bis Paladin many additional features!
    Robbo84's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumpity bump

Nall82's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Offer for Paladin

I'd be interested. I'm not sure how much you're wanting to sell it for, I know it can be tricky to find the healing lovers out there. I'd be interested in it for 300.00. Send me a message and let me know! Thanks!

Robbo84's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumpity bump