Full vicious T2 Pally, and Full vicious hunter also t2. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ganzzor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full vicious T2 Pally, and Full vicious hunter also t2.

Hi guys, Finally decided to quit wow So I'm going to be selling my account with various characters on it.

My Paladin has 5k Achievement points, Including 3v3 2400. It also has 11 Titles screen here (Bildr.no)
    it has Full vicious t2 version including weps and Full pve gear 359 quality. It also has headless horseman's mount.
    The pally has 42 Companion pets and 68 Different mounts and 17 tabards including Wrathful Glad tabby, My paladin has
    525 Jc and 420 Engi.
    Here are a few Screens of my pally
    PvE gear: Bildr.no
    PvP gear: Bildr.no

My hunter has 3k Achivement points, Including the 2400 3v3 achievement. It also has 5 Titles, screen here (Bildr.no)
    It has full vicious t2 version including weps, my hunt doesn't have very much pve gear as its an alt, It also has engi flying mount and Oldschool highwarlord my hunter also has full lvl 60 pvp gear and the epic quest bow/staff. my hunter has 506 first aid, 477 enchanting and 525 engi.
    Here are a few screens of my hunter
    Pvp gear: Bildr.no
    Oldschool pvp gear: Bildr.no

The account Also has a level 85 Warlock with full blue pvp gear, and tier 1 wep, 2 level 70 priests, one will full brutal/BiS 70 gear and 2k achievement in 2v2 and various 60 alts, including mage, druid, warlock and a hunter it also has around 3k gold on the 85 hunter.

Post contact details here and we can arrange a price, I also have Game keys for security reasons.

if you use skype, my skype is Broxx123 feel free to add.

Full vicious T2 Pally, and Full vicious hunter also t2.
    ganzzor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump