EU PvP Realm (H): 2x 85s, 75, 70, 61, 5x 60s - VERY CHEAP!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TbondsFail's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU PvP Realm (H): 2x 85s, 75, 70, 61, 5x 60s - VERY CHEAP!!

Quick Background:
    I played in vanilla only up to lvl 53 ish, then stopped until early 2009 (I know, missed best WoW x-pac I've been told). This acount is that account started in early 2009 some months into wotlk release. Briefly did some Naxx 25 PvE with Hunter, and Main tanked with DK ToC (even managed server first Tribute to Mad Skill 10player) but didnt like the PvE farming system, so decided to fully focus on PvP. At least the PvP farming is dynamic and random. Quickly realized how underpowered and broken Hunter class was for PvP (either too high burst or too low, and just generally faulty/lacking mechanics), and how overpowered and simple DK PvP was. So then I realized that to be somewhat "immune" to nerfs/buffs in PvP I needed toons of all classes. So after gathering as many BoAs that I could with the emblem system still in place I left my 2 mains as auction house farmers and set out to level up 8 toons 10 levels each at a time, it was the most efficient way I could think of doing it. All fine and dandy until I have them all at lvl 50 and start pvp'ing with a few to get some lvl 60 pvp sets going, and so my final realization was how disparate and unequal each class was. Don't get me wrong, I'm against homogenization of classes and them all having the same mechanics. But after playing mage PvP all through to lvl 70, I just clearly saw that WoW isn't a PvP game if it alows classes (like frost mage) to be so hugely overpowered in comparison to the others (especially hunter, which used to be the anti-mage, but now not even that). That and also the gradual realization of the time comittment exponentially adding up to become clearly not worth it.

Account Details:
    The b.net account contains another WoW account with upgrades up to wotlk and not cata. The WoW account with the cata upgrade has a 6 month subscription paid for still ongoing until september, obviously I stopped the recurring subscription to not leave my crecit card information on the account after selling it. I am the original owner, the account has never been shared or compromised by any hacks/bots, was very careful with all that because I did not want all my time comitment going to waste. I have the secret question answer available for the b.net account as well as CD-Keys for each x-pac. I created a new email account and changed the b.net username to it so that will be part of the sale package, have the secret question and answer for this new email acount aswell.

Characters: Click here for Picasa Web Album
    All 10 toons are horde side same server EU english. Gold total 45k ish, you can check on the picasa album link this gold amount on the Warlock inventory screenshot. Whilst leveling I decided I would take gathering professions mostly and save up in my bank inventory the mats (as per wow-professions.com) to powerlevel other professions once I reached max level. These were mostly Engineering as I am a major engi fanboy no matter how much Blizzard keeps killing that profession, just because of the awsomeness still remaining from vanilla recipies. On the link to the picasa album you will find the professions tab for each toon as well as its bank and bags, also screenshots of the 2 personal guild banks and respective tabs, the one with 6 tabs was the one used as repository for the leveling toons whilst the one with 4 was used for the auction house arbitrage with the main max leveled toons. The album also includes a couple of screenshots of hunter Pets and Mounts. Each individual class screenshot contains its current gear in the bags inventory, nothing special, just a couple with epic PvP sets and the paladin with dungeon rares.

Level Class Flight-speed Profession1/Profession2 - additional details
    85 Hunter(Main) 280% Engineering/Jewelcrafting - Red AQ mount, Mechano-hog, Loque'nahak spirit beast, Chromaggus corehound
    85 Death Knight 310% Inscription/Mining - mining was going to be swapped for engineering once I had another max level miner, also Inscription has ALL glyph recepies (except maybe one of the most recent ones added since I've not been on top of that), used it to make piles of gold in wotlk.
    75 Mage 280% Mining/Skinning - was going to become Mining/Alchemy
    70 Druid 280% Jewelcrafting/Herbalism - was going to become Jewelcrafting/Engineering
    60 Paladin 150% Blacksmithing/Enchanting - was going to stay with those professions
    60 Warlock 150% Tailoring/Herbalism - was goin to become Tailoring/Engineering
    60 Shaman 150% Leatherworking/Mining - was going to become Leatherworking/Engineering
    60 Rogue 150% Mining/Skinning - was going to become Alchemy/Engineering
    60 Priest 150% Engineering/Mining - was going to become Jewelcrafting/Engineering
    61 Warrior 150% Alchemy/Mining - was going to become Alchemy/Jewelcrafting
    For a total of 20 professions sorted this way: 7 Engi, 4 JC, 3 Alch, one of each of the rest except Herb and SKin (Incrip, BS, LW, Tailor, Ench, Mine)

BoA Details:
    Includes Chest (all have +100 hp enchant) and Shoulders of the PvE type BoA for Plate DPS, Agility Mail, Intellect Mail, Agility Leather, Cloth. BoA weapons (all PvE type ones) include: two daggers with +15 agility enchants, two 1-hand dps maces with no enchants, a 1-hand sword with Crusader enchant (used for shield tanks), a 2-hand mace with Crusader enchant, two 2-hand axes with Crusader enchants, a staff and caster 1-hand mace with +30 spellpower enchants, a bow, a pvp trinket and a haste +hp-on-kill trinket.

Price/payment method and summarized list of what you get for it:
    I will start price at 150€, this can change subject to the demand, will only accept Moneybookers payment method (very easy to make your account there) and Euro currency. If you are genuinely interested post a reply on this thread, do not send PMs as the inbox there gets full fast. I think this is a fair price for an account with still 3 months of play time in it, enough to level some more and resell if you want, and profit.
    On receipt of payment for this (and only after) you will get:
    - B.net account with SQA/password from original owner with playtime still active and CD-keys
    - Email account associated to the B.net account, which includes SQA and password
    All this information is already written down nicely in a .txt file ready and waiting
    - National ID scans

Final Note:
    Hopefully you will feel that I can be trusted as well as show that you can be trusted. I will bump this thread for a week then proceed to delete toons/account in case of no buyers (smallest violin for time wasted). I am also in the process of becoming ID verified, currently waiting for the ID scans sent to be verified by admins. Also, I am willing to do the trade through a middleman but I have no clue how to set that up, im guessing it would be through a high ranked/ID verified member of this forum.

EU PvP Realm (H): 2x 85s, 75, 70, 61, 5x 60s - VERY CHEAP!!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lowering price to 130€

Also, even tho the gear is nothing special here are the ArmoryX links (would still recommend checking the picasa web album):
    Death Knight
    Druid
    Hunter
    Mage
    Paladin
    Priest
    Rogue
    Shaman
    Warlock
    Warrior

As mentioned in the OP, I was focusing on the leveling and ignored gearing on the 2 mains until the leveling was done (which didn't come to pass). Even went as far as deleting the leveling gear I had used for the 5 cataclysm levels, as once I would get the 10x 85s I would be equipping them with the crafted PvP gear for starters.

If you are interested please post a reply to this thread and I will PM you my msn so we can do the deal through messenger.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    account not for sale any longer