[A]  Lvl 85 Death Knight ilvl 352 PVE, Lvl 80 Priest, Paladin, 65.5k gold +more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bobh889's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[A] Lvl 85 Death Knight ilvl 352 PVE, Lvl 80 Priest, Paladin, 65.5k gold +more

About me
    An avid reader of these forums for quite some time, I've decided to hang up my WoW boots as I will be studying medicine full time.

I understand as this is my first post there will be doubts to my authenticity. I cannot stress enough that I am legitimate and eager to sell this account (my hard work over the last 5 years).

It is not a high end account as I've lacked time to really dedicate myself to it as I used to. I'm looking for a reasonable amount as it would be an excellent account to bring back to life (especially if you are an altoholic like I was and are crash strapped).

Any further doubts can hopefully be extinguished through contact over MSN, Skype etc.

Here are the key details:

What am I selling: Lvl 85 DK ilvl352 PVE, Lvl 80 Priest, Hunter, Paladin, Rogue, Lvl 72 Druid, Lvl 62 Druid, Lvl 60 Shaman, Lvl58 Mage
    Original Ownership: Yes
    Region: EU (Auchindoun)

Account Description: 65.5k gold, my DK has the Archaeology Raptor Mount.
    My priest was my main during the ToC patch of WOTLK. She has Winterspring Saber, Netherwing Drakes, Rusted Proto Drake from Ulduar10 HCs, plenty of other mounts and Exalted with the majority of factions pre-cata (i.e Crusader, Starcaller titles etc). Realm first Toc10 HC without dying (forgot the achi name). Multiple heirlooms, mainly plate DPS, weapons, and all leather heirlooms.

I have my own 'alt' guild with 4 bank tabs FULL of classic/tbc/wotlk/ mats to easily level multiple professions.

Screenshots: On Request

Payment:I'd prefer Paypal obviously. I'm not sure what to look for in terms of pricing, please offer me a reasonable amount.
    Contact: You can contact me on mmowned here... or add me on msn bobh_89[at]hotmail.com

This account has 4 days left of gametime

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by bobh889; 06-10-2011 at 02:42 PM.

[A]  Lvl 85 Death Knight ilvl 352 PVE, Lvl 80 Priest, Paladin, 65.5k gold +more