10 85's Turalyon EU - Main 372 Raid Geared + SC2 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dfarrall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 85's Turalyon EU - Main 372 Raid Geared + SC2

Wanting to sell my account as after nearly 6 years iv grown bored of the game, and need some dosh to support my studentness :P

Got 10 85's on Turalyon EU, 8 horde 2 alliance. Main being the alliance worgren druid.
    Obviously 1 of each class. 6 of them are raid geared others just mediocre.
    Druid is currently 10/13 bosses killed on heroic mode, so one of the best guilds on the server and is geared accordingly, obviously will suppy pics/links whatever you want.

Has every archeology epic and maxed on pretty much all characters (Im an archy nut :P) Obviously includes the amazing Zin rokh Main has pretty much every rare pet aswell. Around 20k gold on the account to keep you going.

PM if you want any more info, (yes i know first time poster ;x long time lurker, but i'm an honest guy just looking to quit the game.

The account is linked to a SC2 account aswell, the SC2 is platinum in 2's 3's and 4's so its pretty decent too :P.

10 85's Turalyon EU - Main 372 Raid Geared + SC2
    dfarrall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back to the top