85 Druid (2200), 85 Rogue, 85 Hunter, 85 Death Knight, 73 Shaman, 70 Priest. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

rollercoaster's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 Druid (2200), 85 Rogue, 85 Hunter, 85 Death Knight, 73 Shaman, 70 Priest.

Reason why I'm quitting? I've played this game for a very long time and I find I no longer have time for it. It is also because I keep taking time for it...

Everyone but the priest is on the same server.

The account contains 15400 gold, 16100 conquest points, 6304 honor, 1100 Justice points, 3140 valor points and 8 Heirlooms.

The characters:

85 Tauren Female Druid. Full epic 2200 PVP gear + 2300 tabard from last season.
    It also contains full heroic PVE gear, some alternativ boomkin and feral gear + TONS of RPgear (t1,t2,s3,s4, FULL wrathful gear, etc etc) and last but not least, it has the fastest flying-speed available.
    Her professions are 519 alchemy and 540 herbalism + 489 cooking, 459 fishing and 424 first aid.

85 Undead Male Death Knight. Full epic PVP gear + some PVE gear (also some for tanking). This character possesses Kalythas Haunted Locket (worth 5000).
    His professions are 502 inscription, 499 enchanting + full First Aid.

85 Undead Male Hunter. Full epic PVP gear too. This character has a Vengeful Nether Drake (obtained through getting Gladiator in Season 3). The flying-speed on this lad is also to the maximum.
    His professions are full engineering, full mining, full first aid.

85 Undead Male Rogue. Full blue PVP gear, except the daggers and the throwing which is epic. This character also possesses Kalythas Haunted Locket.
    His professions are 505 inscription, 480 engineering + full first aid.

Theres not much to say about the 73 shaman nor the 70 priest I'm afraid.. Other than the shaman is tauren male and the priest is human female.

This account has shitloads of /played and has at least 35 different mounts, 29 unique companions and a few awesome titles.

Some of the mounts: Cenarion War Hippogryph, Swift Zhevra, White Polar Bear, White War Talbuk, Purple Riding Nether Ray, Tan Riding Camel, Frostwolf Howler, Spectral Wolf and as mentioned before Vengeful Nether Drake.

The titles: Legionnaire, Chef, Champion of the Frozen Wastes, Elder, Jenkins, of the Ashen Verdict, the Patient, of the Nightfall.

Heirlooms: 2X Balanced Heartseeker, Tattered Dreadmist Mantle, Tattered Dreadmist Robe, Inherited Cape of the Black Baron, Polished Spaulders of Valor, Polished Breastplate of Valor, Stained Shadowcraft Cap.

Pets: Baby Blizzard Bear, Black Kingsnake, Brown Praire Dog, Brown Snake, Cockroach, Crimson Snake, Frosty, Gold Mini Juster, Guild Page, Mechanical Squirrel, Mr. Chilly, Mr. Wiggles, Nether Ray Fry, Onyxian Whelpling, Perky Pug, Senegal, Silver Dragonhawk Hatchling, Silver Tabby Cat, Sinister Squashling, Snowshoe Rabbit, Spirit of Competition, Tiny Snowman, Tooty, Tree Frog, White Moth, Yellow Moth, Clockwork Rocket Bot, Egbert, Wolpertinger.

Keys: Viewing Room Key, Auchenai Key, The Master's Key, Flamewrought Key, Reservoir Key, Key of Time, Key to the Focusing Iris, The Violet Hold Key.

I'm not throwing you any bullshit, and I'm certainly not scamming you - in fact I will be glad to sell it.
    Please send me a message or write underneath if you're interested. Price will be decided then.

You can also email me at [email protected]
    Last edited by rollercoaster; 06-06-2011 at 04:58 PM.

85 Druid (2200), 85 Rogue, 85 Hunter, 85 Death Knight, 73 Shaman, 70 Priest.
    rollercoaster's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Full epic 2200 gear people!