85 mage ,85 paladin , 85warrior,80 rogue , 73 druid menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

carlmurphy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85 mage ,85 paladin , 85warrior,80 rogue , 73 druid

WTS 85 mage which is my main has item level 353 has some rare mounts and titles including hand of adal , champion of naruu has max enchanting with every ingame recipe apart from blood draining from ulduar.
    85 paladin which is heroic tank geared
    85 warrior which is pvp geared blood thirsty gear though
    80 rogue which was my wotlk pvp character
    73 druid which is just and alt healer cause i was bored

Become bored of the game willing to sell this account had it for nearly 5 years open to offers please message me if your intrested and i'll tell you more (i am the original account holder have the d keys etc)

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

also add mage has 7235 achievement points , 29 feats of strenght 5 of which are unobtainable now, has 88 vanity pets with some unobtainable ones 69 mounts which included travelers mammoth , drake from OS10 and 25 , zebra mount , baron rivendares mount also.

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

and willing to sell it for around 70 quid

85 mage ,85 paladin , 85warrior,80 rogue , 73 druid