Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which Profession are Worth Your WoW Gold at Cataclysm?

I made a short article/tips just to share you guys on which profession has become the most GOld-intensive activities as the Cataclysm lunch. As this new patch of World of Warcraft launch the professions raise the skill max to 525 with new stats attributes that really help you with your raids and PvP.

Here's the snippet from the article i posted in my blog.

What do progression raiders, arena gladiators, and auction house barons have in common? Two things: Dedication and maxed out professions.

While you can’t buy dedication, maxed out professions are easy to get with enough WoW Gold. It’s no secret that leveling professions is one of the most Gold-intensive activities in the game, but this is for a reason. Maxed out professions unlock recipes and stat bonuses that help players of all disciplines get an edge.

In Cataclysm, professions will raise their skill cap to 525 and it should be your goal to reach Illustrious Grand Master proficiency as fast as possible. You can buy WoW Gold or farm it through hours of dungeon running – just make sure to consult the guide below so you don’t regret spending thousands of WoW Gold on the wrong profession.

Mining is Still King for Tanks

You won’t go wrong investing your WoW Gold in Mining, especially as a tank spec in World of Warcraft.

Mining will continue to provide its Stamina stat buff and maxing it out will be useful for tank-related crafting professions like Blacksmithing, Jewelcrafting and Engineering. If you plan to blaze through the new Cataclysm dungeons, you won’t really have time to camp mining nodes.

To avoid the waiting and just concentrate on dungeon running and raiding, aspiring tanks like you should just purchase raw ores at the auction house and just process them into metal bars. You’ll still get comparable skill level increases minus the boring grind or pathetic ninjaing.

And don’t cry about all the lost income. The real money in Cataclysm is in creating the high-end items in Blacksmithing, Jewelcrafting and Engineering. You can use your processed bars to create epic gear for yourself, bringing down the cost when you purchase it from other crafters.
    To read more, visit my blog How to spend your WoW Gold wisely for your WoW profession?.
    Last edited by AveMaria; 12-22-2010 at 09:17 PM.

Which Profession are Worth Your WoW Gold at Cataclysm?
    rmz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, you like google translator I guess?

I stopped when I had to read "You won’t not work out investing your WoW Gold in Mining, especially as being a tank specifications in World of Warcraft." to actually get what was being said.

Go away.

AveMaria's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry for the error, its now corrected. I forgot to tell I'm from Singapore and English is just my 2nd language.

jazman84's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rmz View Post
    So, you like google translator I guess?

I stopped when I had to read "You won’t not work out investing your WoW Gold in Mining, especially as being a tank specifications in World of Warcraft." to actually get what was being said.

Go away.
    Don't threadshit.

As for the guide, it isn't bad. Most would be common sense for an experienced player. But a guide is a guide. These need to exist for those who may not know these things.

+rep for effort (will when I'm home, on mobilephone net atm and the rep link doesn't seem to be working)
    Last edited by jazman84; 12-23-2010 at 04:00 AM.

xollax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read forum rules before posting the link to "your" blog
    :wave:

baphomet58's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seriously? mining is horrible for min-maxing as a tank.