0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Gold Tip] Engineering - selling Cogwheels

I thought I'd share with you guys (and girls?) a little gold tip I've been using the last week and made some decent gold with.

Selling Cogwheels on the AH.

This is ofc server dependant but I'm pretty sure you can make some gold with this on almost every server the next month atleast.
    Cogwheels are engineer-only gems that are unique-equip to it's "cut" and two of which can be placed in the new Engineering Goggles.

The Cogwheel gems are bought from these two NPCs in Twilight Highlands:
    Zim Bamzabble as Horde and Frank Natale as Alliance.
    Here are the locations on a map: ImageShack®

Here's a list of the Cogwheel gems and the mats for them:
    Subtle Cogwheel: 208 Dodge rating - costs 4x Handful of Obsidium Bolts, very easy to get
    Flashing Cogwheel: 208 Parry rating - costs 1x Volatile Seaforium Blastpack, very easy to get
    Fractured Cogwheel: 208 Mastery rating - costs 1x Goblin Barbecue, can be annoying to get because of the Lavascale Fillet
    Precise Cogwheel: 208 Expertise rating - costs 1x Lure Master Tackle Box, very easy to get
    Quick Cogwheel: 208 Haste rating - costs 4x Handful of Obsidium Bolts, very easy to get
    Sparkling Cogwheel: - 208 Spirit - costs 1x Authentic Jr. Engineer Goggles, can be annoying to get
    Smooth Cogwheel: 208 Critical Strike rating - costs 1x Volatile Energy Converter, at the moment this item isn't available for some reason, but they're changing it soon
    Rigid Cogwheel: 208 Hit rating - costs 1x Elementium Toolbox, very easy to get

As for prices, that's obviously very server dependant but on my server I've managed to sell some of those for 800+ gold each, but I usually sell them for 200-500g each.

If this happens to be a repost, you are free to delete this (I searched for 'Cogwheel' and didn't find anything similar)

[Gold Tip] Engineering - selling Cogwheels
    mwatson2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giving this a go, I'm skeptical because there's almost no demand.

xsrike's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smooth cogwheel has been added via a hotfix,it cost 4x Handful of Obsidium Bolts.