0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Avoid Que times if you have to AFK / Leave

This is alittle trick for alll the people on overly populated realms who are eating long que times after going to work, ect.

Heres what I do

NOTE: This does require you to leave your computer on (If you want to eat less electricity then just turn down your brightness ect.)

Also requires you to have logged that day (you'll see why)

So lets say your questing then you have to leave for work, what do you do?

Log out, be on the character select screen

Turn on an auto clicker ( There's many downloads for one, I'll link you the one I use personally, feel free to scan for viruses ect.)

One you have it up just set the click to every 2-3 minutes and their you go, presto you won't DC (How WoW's afk system works, if it doesn't detect an action every few minutes then it will DC you, that is why lets say turning on your run and running into a wall, wouldn't work)

Download for mine is here: RuneScape Auto Typer and Auto Clicker
    (Free of course)

Enjoy

Avoid Que times if you have to AFK / Leave
    eagle0913's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand....what's the point of this? Please explain what you mean by "Que times" (spelled Queue btw.)

darkfin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is very useful to me. My server currently has queue's of 2000+ at night. Taking almost 4 hours to get on. Thanks heaps

lama362's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by eagle0913 View Post
    I don't understand....what's the point of this? Please explain what you mean by "Que times" (spelled Queue btw.)
    Like the person above this ^, some servers are highly populated and can get locked due to the huge number of people trying to get on the server, for instance lets say Blackrock. I've heard it could take 3 hours sometimes around peak time to get on the server, which can easily be stopped if lets say this happens:

Your busy questing and leveling and it's about 3 in the afternoon. You get a call from your job saying they need you to come in and work for a few hours. You follow the instructions in the guide which makes it so you don't have to wait another 3 hours to login once you return home to play

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Bumppppzzz

CuT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lama362 View Post
    Like the person above this ^, some servers are highly populated and can get locked due to the huge number of people trying to get on the server, for instance lets say Blackrock. I've heard it could take 3 hours sometimes around peak time to get on the server, which can easily be stopped if lets say this happens:

Your busy questing and leveling and it's about 3 in the afternoon. You get a call from your job saying they need you to come in and work for a few hours. You follow the instructions in the guide which makes it so you don't have to wait another 3 hours to login once you return home to play

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Bumppppzzz
    yep... been waiting 2 hours for blackrock as we speak

Aldun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get Drakefish' (from MMOwned) his Keyspammer, works like a charm =]

Greeko's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't get it, if you do something else meanwhile, then you clearly don't have time for a dungeon, right?
    As you stated, if you go to work, how are you supposed to enter the dungeon when the invite/queue is ready?

Legionaire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Greeko View Post
    I don't get it, if you do something else meanwhile, then you clearly don't have time for a dungeon, right?
    As you stated, if you go to work, how are you supposed to enter the dungeon when the invite/queue is ready?
    Hes not talking about the ques for dungeons, read the posts first. He is talking about ques for overpopulated servers.

lama362's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^Thank you Bumpp