Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get 3 days of free game time if you legaly fished/skinned cata mats

Hi everyone ,

first time posting and did search if anything like this was posted and couldnt find any . posting it in the guides section i guess its a guide how to get 3 days of free time :P

Requirements :

1. Fished/Skinned Cata mats legaly (no bots,hacks or any exploits whatsoever if you did they will know about it )

2. Had all your items removed recently

3.Be able to talk nicely to the GMs when they answer your ticket and act like you did nothing wrong .

Ok here is what i did : When i found out about fishing in Tanaris with waterwalk and skin the sharks in wetlands i called customer service and asked if its ok to fish and skin( if you didnt call customer service asking if its ok DONT WORRY THERE IS NO WAY THEY CHECK THAT ) . the guy on the phone told me to wait and he came back after 5 mins and told me that is fine as long as you dont hack into the new zone . so i went and fished and skinned for about a week ,put all the items in my mules gbanks and went on with my usual stuff .Yesterday i got all of my fish and leathers deleted , so i put in a ticket (again i did everything legaly with no hacks or bots DONT GET YOURSELF IN TRUBBLE IF YOU USED ANY OF THOSE ) asking where my items were i got the "automated " response the usual crap blah ,blah we removed the items trying to protect the integrity of the game .... it took them about 12 hrs to respond and i wasnt online so i followed up on the ticket and got a GM within minutes i guess they answer fast if you follow up . i told him my story about customer service telling me that its fine to fish and skin and also added that i was only fishing and skinning for my many alts cooking and skinning lvln i also made sure he knew i wasnt going to abuse any server first achievements or sell the mats for insane ammounts of gold :P . then told him how upset and disapointed i am and feel cheated in terms of prety much wasting my time fishing ,wasting my time skinning and wasting waterwalking elixirs . he came back after couple of mins and offered me 3 days of free game time for all my trubbles and wasted time ))) i know its not much but its something you get for your time spend and its FREE who doesnt like FREE stuff

hope this helps someone

Get 3 days of free game time if you legaly  fished/skinned  cata mats
    thepsynergist's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like you just got a really nice GM, along with good luck. I doubt this will be repeatable. Therefore not an exploit. Also, exploits involving a GM are not allowed here. Otherwise, gratz on the 3 days free time.

mmoivo's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a guide not exploit .... unless i posted in the wrong section ><