0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Risky] Make Gold by "selling" a certain mount

During an AQ40 fun-rep-run I had a discussion about which mobs drop the Red Qiraji Resonating Crystal.

Many people think only those mobs after the first Boss would drop it. I do not know why. Sh*tty sources I guess.

So among the properly informed folks many know of the trick witch the first 4 mobs. If someone might not know, here is what I mean.

After entering the instance you should see the following. A Sphinx Patrol which you can just kill off, once it comes near to you. Actually you SHOULD, because that guy can be a nuisance. The other thing is a group of 4 stationary Anubisath Sentinel.

Here is where the trick starts. Those mobs are linked so upon attacking one you will pull all four. For a lvl 80 average equipped Character that should be not that much of a problem. Now kill 2 or 3 of them, leave the instance and the living Sentinels will reset and respawn their dead friends. So this can be easily repeated until the Red Crystal drops. I tried this twice and it took me about 20 minutes each until they dropped it.

And now we get to the point where we earn money with this.

Go to a capital and type something like /2 Selling Red Qiraji Resonating Crystal. (I know it's "bop". Just whisper me for more info!)

People WILL whisper you and if someone is interested enough tell him: "Here's the offer: You will accompany me for about one hour. If you have the mount afterwards you pay me 4500 gold"

Here is where it gets risky. There is - of course - the possibility that the mount might not drop. In that case you could add "... if not I will give you 500 Gold. Either way It'll be win-win for you "

Now the two of you just enter AQ40 and repeat the trick mentioned above. I managed to get 9k Gold in 2 days with it.

Good Luck, everyone.

[Risky] Make Gold by "selling" a certain mount
    moonk1n's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    169/24
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well yeah, I've soloed this for myself and after that for a friend too and I remember after clearing first 8-10 elites and go out + reset, depending on how much it took me or if I went afk, I sometimes got "You have entered too many instances". I think there's a 4 instances limit/hour or so, or that happens only if you reset it after leaving and not just by leaving and rejoining ?

I personally thought of this myself back when I did it for me but I never took a shot at selling it to other guys as it can take 10 mins or several hours (yeah, RNG).

Arland's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You won't get "too many instances". Since it is a raid, you cannot reset it, you will have the same ID all the time. All you do is run out and run in again for the sentinels to lose all targets and reset. If you want you can enter and leave an instance like 1 million times per minute if you like as long as you dont "change" the ID by resetting it (which is impossible for a raid =P)

Clovian's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After people see how you do it they will just solo it themselves lol.

moonk1n's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    169/24
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Arland View Post
    You won't get "too many instances". Since it is a raid, you cannot reset it, you will have the same ID all the time. All you do is run out and run in again for the sentinels to lose all targets and reset. If you want you can enter and leave an instance like 1 million times per minute if you like as long as you dont "change" the ID by resetting it (which is impossible for a raid =P)
    Of course you can reset it as long as you don't kill any boss and get saved, remember ICC reputation runs ? Trust me, you can reset it as I've done it several times.

And btw, there are too few players that can't solo this, and most likely, the ones that can't solo won't have enough gold for sure to buy it :P

Arland's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by moonk1n View Post
    Of course you can reset it as long as you don't kill any boss and get saved, remember ICC reputation runs ? Trust me, you can reset it as I've done it several times.
    Yeah but you won't NEED to redet it since the mobs instantly respawn as long as at least one of the four is alive when you leave AQ =)

CheeseProphet's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by clov View Post
    After people see how you do it they will just solo it themselves lol.
    That's why you make them pay first.

Yamakid's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the stupid question, but why would anyone want a mount they can only use in AQ?
    And ok, you might get an achi for it but are people really willing to pay that much for it? Can't imagine..

gippy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The iq on your realm must be pretty low to be able to sell this mount for 4.5k

Machmud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gippy View Post
    The iq on your realm must be pretty low to be able to sell this mount for 4.5k
    Our guild do run a weekly Ulduar 10 man group, but are done now, have done Herald etc, are selling Ulduar 10man mount for 45k tonight >.<