Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make money at Cataclysm Launch!

Hello guys!

My first 'guide' here, hope you'll enjoy it, tell me what you think!

This guide basicly covers how you can make passive gold from off the launch of Cataclysm, and you can already start!

Step 1.
    Download the addon "RapeDotty" & put it in your Interface map.

Step 2.
    Search for a high populated realm, you can always choose your home realm!

Step 3.
    Make a character on this realm, give it a random but normal name.

Step 4.
    Try to level up just a few levels & get to a home town. Proceed with making a guild.
    Be smart & call it one of the following (or something like it);
    - Cataclysm
    - Leveling Guild
    - Cata Leveling Guild
    - For RP servers its always nice to put in things such as <Ragnaros' Hand> or <Citizens of Stormwind> =]

Step 5.
    Once you have gotten signatures for your guildcharter & made your guild, proceed by making sure to have 1 rank (so you don't get crybabies that want promotes). Call it either member, random, or anything to your taste.

Make sure this same rank can do quite a lot; Speak in guildchat, listen, view notes and most important: Invite other members.

Set your GMOTD to something strong, since you don't have much space to type in; try reffering to the guildinfo.

You want people to stay in your guild; advertise about the awesome 10% experience bonus people get when they're in your guild! Ofcourse it just takes a few levels in your guild, but hey

Step 6.
    Start rapeDotty (/rd start - /rd stop).

So ehh... I've done all these steps... What now?
    Wait for Cataclysm to happen!
    Once you have a nice ammount of members your guild will level (Don't ask me how fast, but it will happen!). At guildlevel 5 you will get Cash Flow (Rank 1), then at guildlevel 16 you will get Cash Flow (rank 2)!

Once this happens (level 5/16) you have enough members to contribute YOUR GUILDBANK some hell of a nice gold, for free!

So, keep inviting people and get your free gold (on maybe even multiple realms/factions)!

Make money at Cataclysm Launch!
    Faulen's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might use this. Thanks!

+Rep

mitchy912's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You kind of need to tend to the guild for the most part, you can just expect people will be happy being in a guild that doesn't offer much other than a few things you can normally have in a guild. I dunno. I like the idea but can't see it happening to easily.

kickasskid54's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ninja'ing a guild bank is bannable, even if you're GM.

SacredSpenny's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Repost. This was posted a while ago

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SpecnerG View Post
    Repost. This was posted a while ago
    Yup... I was in a guild where the GM ninja'd the bank. In his own words he said "GMs can't do anything because I was the guild leader and it is my discretion."

Within 24 hrs and a few people in that guild reporting him all was restored and he got a perma ban.

So ya, don't expect to be able to ninja a guild bank without getting bank unless you have it explicit in the rules somewhere that gold will be used at your discretion lol

R11tz0r's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Search man, search.
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...earn-gold.html

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Originally Posted by Sklug View Post
    Yup... I was in a guild where the GM ninja'd the bank. In his own words he said "GMs can't do anything because I was the guild leader and it is my discretion."

Within 24 hrs and a few people in that guild reporting him all was restored and he got a perma ban.

So ya, don't expect to be able to ninja a guild bank without getting bank unless you have it explicit in the rules somewhere that gold will be used at your discretion lol
    Plus this^

Inexx's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh i think you will get banned.. They will probs be pretty tough on the rules when a Guild Master ninja's the bank.

Maladon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only way to do this without getting banned is do slowly withdraw money over time. For example day 1 you with 150g. Day 15 you withdraw another 150g. At most it'd be a slow profit. But overall this in theory would work if you put in the work as a guildmaster. (Setting events up like pvp/pve/rp) Its not exactly an EASY way to make money come cataclysm.

R11tz0r's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Maladon View Post
    The only way to do this without getting banned is do slowly withdraw money over time. For example day 1 you with 150g. Day 15 you withdraw another 150g. At most it'd be a slow profit. But overall this in theory would work if you put in the work as a guildmaster. (Setting events up like pvp/pve/rp) Its not exactly an EASY way to make money come cataclysm.
    Its the same thing, when players notice guild bank log and all of your withdrawals or when the bank finally gets 0gold you'll be reported by players the same way and you'll get banned the same way^^

Inexx's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by R11tz0r View Post
    Its the same thing, when players notice guild bank log and all of your withdrawals or when the bank finally gets 0gold you'll be reported by players the same way and you'll get banned the same way^^
    Haha Word!!

jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *cough* guild daily xp limit *cough*
    will take about a month to get to guild level 5 if you reach the limit every day even more to reach level 16... so, this is a very slow way to get small amounts of money..

kickassxd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for those who say if u do this u will get banned but MOST cases Blizzard does NOT punish the GM for doing this. Imagine a GM that wants to disband his guild, because there are things in his bank, he cant disband it for fear of ppl in it reporting him?? psst...What if u want to disband your guild and ticket Blizzard and ask them "what to do with the things in the bank BECAUSE I WANT TO DISBAND THIS GUILD?", you guys really think Blizzard will tell u to distribute everything to 500 guild members or 10 officials or force u to pass on leadership?? or will he just tell u to do what u want, disband it and just receive everything in your inbox? This is first case I ever heard of permaban for GM ninjaing his guild bank. Some cases guild is restored and objects can be given back becase the guild has been raiding many months and they have very valuable items gained through raiding. Most cases are "sorry your GM had a right to take what was in the guild bank when he decided to disband".

For this, make guild, dont buy bank tabs, tell members(in guild info) that its a guild to get more experience with the guild perk and can leave any moment if they want. Tell them the truth, this guild is for leveling, not for raiding or anything serious, the idea is to not quest solo and enjoy the +exp buff. The guild should consist only of the GM and all lowest rank players (no officials) for no authority dispute or debate.

Make sure to say that there will be NO BANK and any money in it will be taken away by the GM(YOU). In the long term u can just pretend to be a dead guild if u want, not show up for many months. Let ppl leave to join more serious guilds for raids or pvp and one day u just connect with your GM and just disband it.

Btw guild experience cap will be around 6 million a day. First perk is 16 million and money perk is 21 million. With a 500+ active members in your guild u will reach that daily cap easily, so its not gonna take months. It will take DAYS.
    Last edited by kickassxd; 12-03-2010 at 01:13 PM.

Xaphire's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed, what kickassxd says.

Also, when you think you have nice ammount of gold (Let's say, 20k) you can always do it the easy way: Withdraw, /gdisband. Noone is gonna cry about the gold on the bank.

EDIT; Sorry that it's a doublepost. Haven't seen it, but owell, i tried.

ItsARogue's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any gold that was not deposited by guild members in all honesty is fair game to keep for the guild master.

Side note: I had an extremely weird experience with this method. I started doing this and I currently have around 500 members in the guild, the first day I started inviting, I had about 150 members. I checked the guild bank, and one of my level one members deposited 3,000 gold and left the guild. I am assuming it was a gold seller of some sort...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast